Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
NN M
winnipeg

Clean and friendly place.

Review of Traveler's Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 12, 2018
I try to find a room in Kenora and all hotel was full. Lucky I found this place. Charge me $110. It seems high but I guess that is what tourist town charge. Other hotel is all over 150 (Super 8 and Days Inn) and Clarion by the lake was over $200. One thing I didn't like is no continental breakfast but a MacDonald was 50 Meter from it. Also, the place was quite and staff at the other Motel for checking was very friendly. I will stay there again for sure to save some money!
Date of stay: May 2018
Room Tip: cheaper price for the location
Trip type: Travelled on business
    Single Room
      C$155
    3.1 km from Traveler's Inn
    View more hotels in Kenora
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times, had no problem. This time was awful. Got there after 5, when I called to book, no one mentioned you would have to go to the travelodge across the street to check in. Back in the car I go, get there and the guy wants to charge me $110 for the room. This motel has never charged this before. The room is so small it’s not worth that much. Someone else behind the counter said “that’s how much rooms are these days” I replied, “not ones that look like that”. She said no more. The room is tiny and not worth that much!!!!The girl on the phone said I would be charged $10 less and get a single. The guy refused so I just went to my room anyway. Get there and it reeks like smoke. And strong cologne. Back in the car I go to the travelodge. I’ll pay for this room but I refuse to smell that stench all night. He changed my room and when I got there it didn’t smell of smoke, but still strong cologne. Must be the cleaner. Found pubes in the bathroom, and the fridge was squealing so loud I had to unplug it. Based on this, I won’t stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2017
    Trip type: Travelled solo
    2  Thank shuggasho
    Reviewed October 2, 2017

we stayed here as we do each year, and loved it, great location, more then clean rooms, and so presentable to the public and great staff that they employed,

went back this year to try even though not owned by Jeannie and her husband, wow in less then 1 month, things were surely not the same, dirty, very!!, manitennac staff more then rude and simply did not care, every time you looked he was sitting at the table for guests and smoking and throwing butts, we did try to speak with the new owner/manger.. thought it went well, but honeslty do not think he cares..(they have other hotel) this place is in disaray... carpets ripped outside-- tripping... broken light bulbs just tosses by steps,,,, bathroom issues.***

This is so sad as the Lubeys' built a great little business and it was lovely to come and stay and see they cared... i postive is so far the best housekeeper is still there Brenda,, but we will not return..... thanks to Jennie and David.. for everyone thing...

Date of stay: August 2017
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank joy k
    Reviewed August 20, 2017

was too tired to keep travelling so decided to stop for the night. the room was small, but had a fridge and a microwave. strangely, the tv mounted on the wall, was sticking out and you had to carefully try not to bump your head on it while not bashing your shin on the bed frame lol otherwise it was clean and comfortable. slept well.

Date of stay: July 2017
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed August 12, 2017

Confusing check-in as our room was actually in a separate building across the busy street from the main hotel and reception desk. Additionally, there is no sign identifying it as the Selah Motel. Luckily for us, another patron was outside his own room and we asked him where the office was! Parking was problematic. Room was dark and as the window opened directly onto the roadside, the curtains had to stay closed for privacy. Wifi is offered but is brutally slow and intermittent. I gave up and shut everything down.If you need a place to lay your head for one night, and don't require a meticulously maintained room then this is a passable choice. No frills, comfortable bed but waaaay overpriced for what it is. If you're travelling with children be sure to ask for a room in the main hotel so you don't have to drag your family and your luggage across a busy street without a crosswalk just to check in.

Date of stay: August 2017
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed July 21, 2017

well we traveled to Banff through Toronto and stayed at various location on our way and way back, and this is the worst motel we stayed in our entire trip.
    you will feel you are living on a train platform with almost no privacy and no peace.

On our way back we wanted to cancel it and I called 100 times but no one will pick the phone and there is no voicemail setup.

Stay Away!!