All reviews bagels continental breakfast room was clean stayed here sunset inn two comfortable queen beds toilet and bath shower mini fridge and microwave budget hotel view of the lake motel style reception area coffee maker front office the wi fi algonquin park town centre
Reviewed July 10, 2018

great location, easy walking to the historic town center - don’t miss the nature walk along the lake - spacious rooms, all the amenities you wish for, clean and comfortable! friendly welcome. fair rates. really nothing to complain.

Room Tip: AC is fine, if you prefer to open windows, ask for such room.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
patelken, Owner at Knights Inn - Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Knights Inn. we are so glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I made a mistake in booking this hotel. I meant to book something else with a similar name. I arrive, the motel is dingy, there had been someone smoking in the room and it was covered with air freshener. I explained my mistake to Mr Patel at the front desk. He said he could not refund for the night. He said Expedia wouldn’t allow it. I spoke with Expedia who spoke with him. Long story short, he said he couldn’t help. He could have helped. Everyone can always help. He chose not to and that was unnecessarily rigid. I was disappointed he refused to assist in the face of an honest mistake.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
patelken, Manager at Knights Inn - Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Sorry,We can not help you because of not hotel mistake.Your mistake is not honest mistake,You book the room in our hotel Knights Inn-Huntsville.Not any hotel in Huntsville close to same name.Then you arrived hotel about 5 to 6 pm and check-In that time you not told us you made mistake about reservation then you going to room then your excuse start the room reservation mistake after you stay 1 hour inside the room then about 7 pm you say i like to cancel the room, No any hotel cancel room reservation after 4 pm same day with out any emergency circumstance.Our Hotel is totally Non-Smoking Hotel.All hotel use air-freshener for room freshen up the room.Expedia is Third party reservation company they charge us commission they not loosing any penny they don't care to cancel room reservation.
If you told us before you check-In then we can help you but after you check in no any hotel after 7 pm same day cancel the room.Also your room reservation with Expedia Pre-paid room reservation. Our Hotel is very good and all our wonderful Guest is Very Happy to stay here and coming again and again.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family just visited Huntsville and found this hotel. Just in front of the lake. It has best view, quite room, great staff. They had breakfast in the morning with is good. We enjoyed our stay in huntsville. I would love and recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks Mr John for taking the time to share such a great review and we appreciate your support. We continue to upgrade our property each year based on feedback from guests such as yourself and we are glad it is being well received. We value your business and look forward to serving you the next time you are in Huntsville!

Reviewed April 19, 2018

With the exception of the room being very cold on arrival , it was a comfortable stay!
Very much appreciated the early check in ..front staff were great (especially Kristi) !
Lots to chose from at Breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank You for taking the time to share such a great review and we appreciate your support. We continue to upgrade our property each year based on feedback from guests such as yourself and we are glad it is being well received. We value your business and look forward to serving you the next time you are in Huntsville!

Reviewed April 5, 2018

My daughter and her fiance were traveling home when they had truck problems. Needed a room that allowed dogs. Called and I wish I had asked the name of the lady I spoke with, she was amazing and accommodating! Was able, over the phone, to get the kids a comfortable room with a king bed, WiFi so they could keep in touch, and breakfast, for a very reasonable rate. Will recommend this place to anyone staying in this area. Thanks again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
patelken, Manager at Knights Inn - Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018