All reviewsecono lodgecontinental breakfastmini muffinsac heaterstayed one nightbeds were comfortablewifi worked wellno elevatorironing boardbusiness tripice machinecerealtvmotelfridgefoyercons
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to stay close to Algonquin Provincial Park. This Motel was excellent. It was clean, the staff were friendly, the beds were comfortable and the bathrooms immaculate. The complimentary continental breakfast was adequate and there was access to tea and coffee 24 hours a day. Plenty of easy access parking.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank wendy f
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Good for Huntsville Downtown, very close by. This hotel is pet friendly, very good for my little puppy and reasonable price. As it's a long weekend! we are lucky to get a room. Walking distance to the lake, we caught a fish in that lake.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. Location is awesome, there is a beautiful boating place nearby. Not many restaurants are located near this motel but you can order pizza delivery at your room. Overall clean and provides free breakfast with not many options.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2016

We stayed here on the Sunday night of the Labour Day long weekend for one night. The hotel was completely full ! Now I am not an Econo Lodge type of traveler I must admit but we decided last minute to go and this was all there was left. The hotel was clean, bathroom was spotless and quite new, T.V. was a flat screen mounted on wall and the room carpet was clean and had a microwave and fridge. Air-conditioner worked perfectly. Halls were clean and no odor anywhere! There was a complimentary breakfast that was acceptable. Now what I found to be 5 star was that their free wifi was one of the best I have had at any 5 star hotel. Connected immediately and had a great signal! Bedding was fresh and new and the towels were super soft in the bathroom. My husband even had a bubble bath! The only suggestion I would make to the hotel would be to have more then two pillows per bed but that is a personal choice. The most impressive observation I had was that this hotel like i said was sold out and sometimes you can expect a very noisy night from budget hotels which seem to attract the younger party crowd but we did not so much as here a sound from anywhere all night. We were impressed and would consider staying here again if we were ever to go back to Huntsville.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I am giving this a 5 star for many reasons. The owners/staff very easy going. The parking very tight but workable with the owners if you have a trailer. The rooms very clean, fridge, microwave, iron and board, hair dryers, lots of towels, good water pressure, comfortable bed, cleanliness, and ease to enter at both sides of the building no matter where your parked. I had the ground floor which was perfect, best to get a room at the back over the front. The rooms with two queen beds were fine, as well as the rooms with a bed and pull out sofa. lots of room. We stayed a 2nd night and they still cleaned our room. It was fairly quiet in the rooms from noise above, side or road. There is water access to the lake only 500 feet away with docks and a boat launch and free parking for vehicle and trailer. Walking distance to a couple very good restaurants or longer to town which may be no big deal to work off your dinner, or short short cab ride. The owners may have been also the employees so they were very busy doing it all so take your time if you need something. The breakfast that was free had toast/bread, butter and jams, few different mini muffins, 2 kinds cereal and 2 kinds juice, coffee machine always working day and night. Plenty to get your day started. And don't forget, the price,....could not beat it I don't think in any hotel I have been in. A pleasure to stay there, I would come back if sight seeing.

Room Tip: back of building on ground floor
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple