Econolodge Huntsville
Knights Inn - Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$54
King William Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$76
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$108
Comfort Inn Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$73
Motel 6 Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hidden Valley Resort(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$50
US$42
Walker Lake Resort(Huntsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsecono lodgecontinental breakfastcorn flakesstayed one nightbeds were comfortablewifi worked wellpaid lessno elevatorbagelsironing boardhockey teambusiness tripice machinetvmotelfridgefoyer
Reviewed July 16, 2017

It's bad enough to have to pay $203 for a hotel room (w. tax). But you expect it to be clean, and the beds to be comfortable. Yes, the room looked fairly clean....but a urine smell kept getting stronger and stronger.....so bad that it seeped into the lungs. And the beds were lumpy. Never again!

On the plus side: it was quiet. Probably fairly good sound proofing.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I have one common criteria for any hotel that I stay in. I expect it to be very clean. This hotel was ok although many corners including the bathroom vanity were dirty. Top of bathroom doors, ledges, lamps were all very dusty.
The one item that upset me was when I pulled down the bed and the sheet were previously slept in. There were also a couple of long dark hairs in it. I was disgusted. The other bed had also been slept in! It was late in the evening and everything else was booked up so we had to settle for clean sheets to be delivered. The proprietor seemed concerned and offered to make the beds for us.

I will not stay there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank DakotaBW
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during Family day weekend.
Rooms are clean and pretty big.
Each room has fridge + microwave.
No coffee maker as you can get coffee downstairs from machine any time.
Continental breakfast is included. The variety of choice is not big but it is fine to satisfy morning hunger. There are 2 choices of juices ( apple or orange) , 2 choices of cereals, waffles /bagel/ bread to prepare fresh toast ( jam, peanut butter) , and muffins.
What I want to mention that parking is limited and there is a sign to park strictly in line. During our visit there were people who parked car using 2 parking spots. As a result we did not have parking. The stuff tried to fix it pretty fast. That was the only inconvenience what we had at this hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2017

We were amazed by the fact that an on duty member of the staff immediately knew who we were when entering the lobby. It's amazing, itsnt it? It's about after 7pm, probably we were the last few people to check in that evening, I guess, still not believing. The location was quite good, the breakfast was good, the room was pretty spacious, the bed was pretty comfortable too, what most important thing was friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Every room looked good to me.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2017

The room was clean, which was nice. We were at the end of the hallway - Room 114, which was great for my dogs. Beds were comfortable. I think the management is on the "Budget Plan" for heat. The hallways were not heated, nor was the breakfast room, which is VERY POOR. A few tables, and scarce food. Very uninviting. The room itself didn't even have a notepad and pen! I had to ask for one, and waited literally 10 minutes for one to show up. The door from the hallway to the outside was never locked.

Granted, the area seems very safe, and it's a quiet place, which is great for some true rest, but that's it.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple