“Beef dip”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: On the Docks Pub has been the hot spot for visitors and locals in the Huntsville area for the last 20 years. It is the epitome of Muskoka Cottage life. Relaxed atmosphere by day and summer party central every night! Located in the heart of Huntsville and right on the town dock; it doesn't get more central than this!
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

The view by the side of the water was really nice and one of the few things I appreciated from my dining experience. The music where I was seated was very lound and the flower pot right above my table was dripping on me for the duration of my meal. I ordered the beef dip which was equally (if not more) disappointing than my experience so far. The meat was at least half made up of fat and the bread was soggy. The bread, however, had a nice garlic flavor. My waitress was very kind. The chips (store bought) which came with my meal were stale.
In all, I didn’t finish my meal and wasn’t embarrassed to leave it mostly uneaten.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

It’s the location with the fabulous water view that made us decide to have dinner here. The restaurant was busy on the beautiful Saturday evening but the service was consistently excellent. Our water jug was refilled and our server was great!
We ordered a veggie wrap, burger and seafood pasta. All meals were delicious.
Was surprised to see the additional charge for salsa. It was a very small portion that was served as a side with the veggie wrap.
Clean washrooms and plenty of street and boat parking. Best restaurant view in Huntsville!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Great view and for sure the best patio in Huntsville.
Wish we could have enjoyed it more but it started to rain right at the end of our meal.
This is a good choice.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy today and we had to wait a little bit for a table but our server Lindsay was awesome. She provided really great service and was very personable.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

In the heart of Huntsville is this great dockside pub and roadhouse.

The service is superb, portions generous and the servers are fun and friendly oh don't forget very efficient.

We did some nachos, and perogies for a start, no regrets.

The beer is excellent and lots of local options.

Outdoor seating on 3 levels, just a smile worthy place.

And the tunes were fantastic.

Go check this place out.