Luxury Inn(Collingwood)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
Days Inn & Suites Collingwood(Collingwood)(Great Value!)
US$114
Collingwood Motel(Collingwood)
US$53
Milestone Motel(Collingwood)
US$69
The Findlay House(Collingwood)(Great Value!)
All reviewsthe breakfast arearoom was cleanhot and cold itemstwo queen bedswould stay here againbreakfast was includedcentral locationpull out couchfront desk staffnice stayblue mountain resortscenic cavesstayed here for one nightwasaga beachmin driveindoor poolmini fridge
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Location of this hotel is excellent Hotel is 4 minutes from Georgian bay, and 7 minutes from Blue Mountain Village. Beds was very comfortable, flat screen in rooms. No fridge in room was a little let down. Staff was very friendly, especially housekeeping crew. Pool was also very nice, and not to busy as well. Overall very nice stay and if I go back to
Colingwood I would return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mediha a
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We booked a room with one king-sized bed. Bed was comfortable. LG flat-screen TV was as guaranteed. The room was not very spacy, neither was the bathroom. There was no fridge, a wooden closet was there instead of the common built-in ones. Facilities in the room looked a little old, i.e. the sink and bath tub areas.
We had a chance to use their pool, descent depth and size. No extra towels available on the deck though. Be prepared to bring your own from the room. And DO ask the staff for directions as the signs to the pool are not so clear.
Most staff were friendly and helpful, but the guy who was at the front desk was not very welcoming.From the moment we checked-in I felt I was being interrogated. Later the night of our stay, my boyfriend went to him for extra plastic bags to make some ice bags, and he was not being understanding or friendly. My boyfriend even witnessed him saying "you won't find a room in collingwood tonight. this is the civic long weekend" to a lady who dropped by attempting to find a place to stay.
Overall, we were not disappointed, except $167/night definitely matched the holiday popularity!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The first time I visited Holiday Inn, I was not impressed at all. This was my second and my impression is still unchanged. Ups and downs to consider but cons exceed pros. Breakfast was great. They have a pancake maker which I haven't seen before. Wide selection. Table arrangement was odd. No privacy for each family. Feels like a highschool cafeteria. Sheets were stained and the room though mentioned a non smoking room sure had a hint of cigarette. Room was wide, well spaced. Bathroom tile were dirty and some were cracked. The showerhead was dirty too. I wish I can love holiday inn more. Hopefully, I can visit one that's soon to impress me:) Thank you to the service I've received.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Eks501
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Eks501,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that our breakfast selection exceeded your expectations. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the overall cleanliness of our rooms. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The curbside view was nice, the entry was pleasing and the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great BUT... the hallways and the room was musty and dirty! My wife put her bag on the floor and her clothes in it smelled of must the next day. I put mine on the stand provided and they did not smell. I believe it was the carpets that are the problem. The bedding and other aspects were fine. Also it was the first hotel in a long time that I managed to plug the toilet. This hotel is NOT the norm for the Holiday Inn Express chain. We will not go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Jean L
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Jean L,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. I appreciate your compliments on our staff and breakfast.

On the other hand, I apologize for our level of cleanliness didn't live up to your expectations and deeply regret the poor experience you had during your stay.

Your comments are very important as we rely on you, our valued guest to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Dhan M

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 different times and I keep expecting it to improve but it doesn't. It's a cheaper alternative to staying at Blue Mountain which is the main positive to me. I find the elevator and breakfast area to be laid out in an awkward fashion. There is also a towel rack at the pool but the hotel doesn't supply towels so I had to walk all the way back to my room to get some.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rainbowsparkles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Dear rainbowsparkles,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the breakfast area and housekeeping. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.