Cranberry Resort
US$61
Living Water Resort(Collingwood)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$117
Mariner Motor Hotel(Collingwood)
US$77
Milestone Motel(Collingwood)
US$78
Days Inn & Suites Collingwood(Collingwood)(Great Value!)
US$93
getaroom.com
US$98
US$95
TripAdvisor
1,040 results
All reviewsfull kitchengeorgian bayrecommend this resortnegative reviewsgreat weekendliving roomwasaga beachminute driveliving water resortestatebearfireplaceski
Reviewed February 16, 2012

What a relaxing get away for two days at this resort. It is a funny winter this year - no snow!! We are skiers! However my daughter and I decided to take a drive up to Cranberry Resort to stay for 2 nights. It is our first visit, we love it!! We stayed at the Club Cranberry adjacent to the inn, in a two bedroom condo, beautifully furnished, comfortable beds, clean, with a nice kitchen. We decided to shop at Loblaws. We cooked a beautiful roast. We asked for a roasting pan and a blender, and it was delivered in five mins. We had no direction as to where the garbage area is, Housekeeping ladies simply took the garbage from us. It turned out that my son joined us for dinner and he decided to stay for the evening. We had a marvellous time. We toured the property, it is beautiful the water, the Marina, the Waterfront Building and the Rec Center. The staff, the people, are very friendly and helpful. We would come back and this time we would request to stay for a week and would like to try the Spa.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Seems this place has generated it's share of negative reviews in the past, but the more recent ones are positive. We're in the positive camp. Maybe there have been some staff changes or something, but we found the service was great. Rapid and pleasant response when we asked for a baking sheet for our unit and then again when we needed a lightbulb change. The unit was very large for a one bedroom. It wasn't a palace, but it wasn't run-down either, and was more than adequate for a family ski weekend. Kitchen was well-equipped and master bedroom was very spacious, as were the dining and living areas. There was a gas fireplace too, which was a nice touch. There were a lot of things to do onsite, including kids activities and cross-country ski trails and ski/snowshoe rentals, but we were skiing downhill at Blue so we didn't explore these. But the kids used the indoor pool and giant hottub. Also, there was a restaurant that looked nice, but we brought out own food and dined out with friends. Good value and comfortable stay. No noise at all - we all slept soundly. We''ll return.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

We Have been at cranberry celebrating my 30th bday we had guests in on the weekend it was a great time 12 in total and we were accomodated well lots of space amoungst both condos.Staff was accomodating with towels n bedding and we enjoyed the cooks jamming in the lobby after there shift.Pool and hot tub have been great arcade was fun for the little people and Our time spent has been cozy we return every year u can't beat the price.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2012

When I got there my reservations I had made through Expedia.ca was not registered so that took a 20 minute check in. At the lounge I was ordering brown cows for a drink but the waitress kept making mistakes and kept making me white russians, no wonder the bill was so big! The room was very basic, and the complimentary hand lotion stinks! Our whole room smelt like "old man" Thank goodness I brought Febreze.

Room Tip: Ask for a main level room with a patio door. There is absolutely no smoking allowed and being a smoker this was very convenient for us.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Allison S
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Stayed for a week in January with my family. Main purpose of the trip was snowboarding and relaxing. I stayed in the timeshare condos, Club Cranberry. These are in the main building. We had a good size 2-bedroom, 2 full bath unit with full kitchen. Master bedroom had King bed, 2nd bedroom had 2 doubles. Linens were clean, with removable white duvet covers. Looks and feels clean. Pillows were puffy. Sheets fit the bed. They didn't come untucked all week(one of my pet peeves).

Unit could use some updating which they have attempted with a cheap flat screen. Also came with a dvd and vcr combo unit. Bedrooms had old 20" tube tvs. Gas fireplace in living room. No stereo of any kind in the unit. The balcony overlooked the ski hills which was nice at night.

Exercise room is adequate with 2 treadmills, bikes, stair climber and a bowflex. Would have been nice to have some towels in there. They do have a water cooler though. Pool is a decent size and looked clean.

Bar in the lobby was nice. We had the Sunday brunch and were very disappointed. Weren't sure what the brown stuff was. Wish we had just gone for breakfast.

The town is only a km away - a 15-20min walk to the movies and restaurants. Great if you have restless teenagers.

Stayed at Georgian manor (on hwy 26, not to be confused with The Georgian in the village) back in November and promised I would compare the 2. I have to say that it really depends on the unit you are assigned. I'm sure both of them have updated and non-updated units. Cranberry would look much nicer if they updated and brightened their hallways. Both have restaurants with limited hours and okay food. Both have acceptable spas. Cranberry wins on the pool and the proximity to the town. Georgian is another couple of kilometers down the road. To be honest,you can't go wrong with either one. Georgian charges a $5/day energy surcharge. Cranberry free wifi was stable for everything except netflix. Georgian's wifi is atrocious. One thing they both do very well, is good customer service. Staff in both resorts were pleasant, friendly and helpful.

Whichever one you stay at, make a stop at the new Ashanti coffee house at 510 First St. Great soups, sandwiches, wraps, desserts and coffee.

3  Thank MapleRes