“Good location”

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Collingwood
Reviewed July 10, 2017

fast drive thru service.
cusstomer service is good as well
Location is very good near the beach area.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

I love Timmy's but every time I go through the drive through at this timmys I get ripped off on the bagels I order. For instance this morning I order a herb cream cheese bagel and a bacon bagel with butter. I get home and I have a plain bagel toasted with no cream cheese and no butter on the bacon bagel. This almost always happens in the drive through just at this time Hortons though. It'd be nice if people could not get ripped off and maybe staff for could double check before giving food out as I was the only one in drive through.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Collingwood needs help with it's restaurants. On a Wednesday evening in peak season, we could only find one restaurant open past 5:30 PM on the main street! Rather than eat at what must have been the most expensive place in town, we gave in and ate at Tims. I usually like Tims, but this one is different. I ordered the new steak sandwich and potatoe wedges that they are advertising so heavily. The wedges were cold and soggy. The sandwich was ok, but the sauce was a bit off. I guess Tims is for breakfast, rather than dinner.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Met our expectations for breakfast and coffee.
Staff is efficient and helpful. The place is conveniently located on the main street close to Cranberry resort.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Having traveled in Canada quite a bit, we know that we can depend on Tim Horton chain to be quick, clean and consistant