The Findlay House(Collingwood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$91
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$80
Living Water Resort(Collingwood)(Great Value!)
US$187
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
Luxury Inn(Collingwood)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Check in was ok except the front desk person couldn’t run my credit card and took an impression of it on the manual machine which he said we would process the next day. The next day our room was not cleaned and when I went back to pay the same person said all was taken care of and I hesitated when I asked for my receipt. I mentioned to him about our room and he indicated that the housekeeper cleaned every room and she never misses one. He kept implying that the housekeeper was good at her job. No shampoo in the room make sure you bring your own. No dresser but under the mirror by the bed is a long shelf. What a waste of space. To turn the heat on you had to get on your hands and knees and turn it on under the shelf that the sink is on. The mattress is thin and hard. Will not stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bruno Z
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night in June and we chose it for its location as we were heading east across the country.
The staff were nice and friendly but that's where the good stuff ends unfortunately!
Room is very dated! Random cables hanging from TV and air con machine which also has all of the controls pulled off so you just switch on or off! Dated mix-matched furniture but not in a good way! No covers on the wall sockets! Bathroom clean but basic.
We would of moved on if there were other places in the area! Sorry.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alwaystravel2009
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Hardest mattress ever lousy water pressure. Wierde smell we couldn't define. Service staff completely unresponsive to complaints. Stayed 3 nights and room NEVER cleaned or bed made. Cleaning staff MUSt have been on vacation. Supposed to have been family owned and operated but had to BEG for toilet paper. I've stayed many places cheaper and had MUCH better rooms and service. I REALLY wish I could rate minus 5. NEVER stay here ever NOT worth an hours stay even if you want a one night stand. TEAR it down. I've NEVER experienced a motel you need to clean your own room or make own bed. And I've travelled A LOT. TEAR IT DOWN

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank derek g
Reviewed April 26, 2017

my experience was horrible, didn't feel safe and secure, locks were broken doors wouldn't shut, moldy smell, mad decay in the washroom, leaky taps nothing to cook food with.... they say there's a barbeque, but never any propane because there so cheap and the old Pakistani with the stinky big gray beard kept on hitting on my mom ...... to everyone that is thinking about staying there please do yourself a favour and go to mariner motor hotel at least the lady there is really nice and its not far from grocery stores bars etc....

Room Tip: plain and simple stay away negative cockroaches!!>>>> the family
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Handy J
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely terrible and unfriendly service. I was made to feel like I was being done a huge favour for being allowed to stay in this truly the substandard motel.

The room stank so bad that even with the windows open it was difficult to sleep. There are better options out there for your money. Search them out.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family