“Great pizza”

Little Caesars Pizza Collingwood
Ranked #64 of 128 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Always like going there for pizza. It's always ready and inexpensive. Everyone is very nice there and helps asap.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

restaurant is exactly as advertised, pizzas are pre-made so you can go in and pick up and pay in less than 5 minutes. wouldnt say its healthy or the best pizza joint in town but its definitely the quickest

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Great to stop in on way home from work and pick up a Hot-N-Ready pizza. but PLEASE have more Hawaiian pizzas ready - a ten minute wait for a Hot-N-Ready pizza is 'dropping the ball'

Reviewed August 13, 2015

Popped in for the first time, we were staving ans wanted a quick sliced or the drive home. I didn't realize they don't sell slices, but they have a HOT N READY to go.
And that's exactly what happened, it was fresh out of the oven and so hot we had to sit for a few minutes in the car before trying our first slice. The delicious supreme was 6 good size slices for $9.99 it's a bargin and amazing value. The pepperoni was $5.99.
This will defiantly be going in again soon.

1  Thank Ontariobeachbummin
Reviewed August 1, 2015

I was recently at the Little Caesars in Collingwood Ontario, I arrived very near closing as I was unaware of the scheduled time for close. I entered the store, stood waiting while a customer ahead of me ordered. When I approached the counter the female employee told me I could not get a pepperoni pizza as the store was now closed. The female employee was very unpleasant in telling me this. I would recommend to other potential customers to arrive well before the scheduled time to close as it seems this particular store does not really want the late night business.