“Everything for the Olive Oil Lover”

Collingwood Olive Oil Co.
Ranked #1 of 17 Shopping in Collingwood
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We dropped in looking for a hostess gift and were pleasantly surprise.

A gift was easily found along with some high quality oils to enrich our cooking experience.

The services was great and they knew their product.

1  Thank Brian B

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Great friendly, knowledgeable staff! Tested lots of different products! They even double sealed the bottles that had to go on a plane trip!

1  Thank nancy-momma
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We bring our out of town visitors here. They enjoy the tastings and the humor of the staff and owner

1  Thank jerry m
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I come to Collingwood several times a year with my husband or girlfriends and I always have to make a stop at Collingwood Olive Oil. What a great little shop. Every time I go in there is always something new and tasty to discover. The owners and staff are so friendly and helpful they make the experience so fun. I started my Christmas shopping there this year and the girls in the store were so kind to gift wrap them all of my purchases for me, at NO CHARGE, they even brought them out to my car. This is a store that gets better every time I come back.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

What a treat!
Loads of samples and friendly and knowledgable staff.
You may think that you will only buy one bottle......but who can resist.....bring a friend so they can help you carry all of your bottles!

2  Thank Laurac35