“Very helpful staff, beautiful selection”

Collingwood Olive Oil Co.
Ranked #1 of 17 Shopping in Collingwood
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We visited this adorable shop in April. The woman working was very informed on olive oil and the process of infusing their products, she taught us lots as she walked us through some of the products. She provided great information on pairings and uses for various olive oils and balsamic vinegars. The staff definitely make this a place to visit in Collingwood.

1  Thank Jasmine M

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We dropped in looking for a hostess gift and were pleasantly surprise.

A gift was easily found along with some high quality oils to enrich our cooking experience.

The services was great and they knew their product.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Great friendly, knowledgeable staff! Tested lots of different products! They even double sealed the bottles that had to go on a plane trip!

1  Thank nancy-momma
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We bring our out of town visitors here. They enjoy the tastings and the humor of the staff and owner

1  Thank jerry m
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I come to Collingwood several times a year with my husband or girlfriends and I always have to make a stop at Collingwood Olive Oil. What a great little shop. Every time I go in there is always something new and tasty to discover. The owners and staff are so friendly and helpful they make the experience so fun. I started my Christmas shopping there this year and the girls in the store were so kind to gift wrap them all of my purchases for me, at NO CHARGE, they even brought them out to my car. This is a store that gets better every time I come back.