“Amazing Food!! Highly recommend this place”
Review of Trattoria Azzurra

Trattoria Azzurra
Ranked #9 of 140 Restaurants in Collingwood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Eatery serving refined Italian cuisine with a focus on local ingredients & fine wines in a homey, elegant atmosphere.
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We had dinner "Pranzo" which means "Long Italian Dinner". The food was outstanding! Every dish that was prepared for us was amazing, the vegetables and salads were fresh, the presentation, the tastes were absolutely heavenly. There were 6 of us as we were in Blue Mountain/Collingwood for the weekend for a Bachelorette Party. Service was great and we were very well taken care of. I would highly recommend this place and I will most definitely be back again.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Brought some out of town friends to my favourite restaurant in Collingwood. Another lovey meal on their cozy patio. I had the duck special, it was excellent. Everyone loved their food. Shared the mini desert selection. The little Black Forest cake was my favourite. Service was quick and friendly. See you again!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

For the prices, food and service was OK. Restaurant was packed and noisy. Not the birthday celebration we had hoped for.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner and it was delicious! Sweet potato gnocchi was different and great! The special pasta was seafood stuffed ravioli and was also great! Save room for a mini dessert. The lemon curd and the ice cream sandwich were both delicious!
The room is a bit noisy but pretty and the service was prompt and friendly. A great experience!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We went for dinner on a very warm night. We were seated on the outdoor patio. The service was excellent and the food was AMAZING. My wife had the pasta special and I had the gnocchi. We both has salads as appetizer. Everything was excellent and exceeded all expectations. The gnocchi was spectacular.
Well worth a visit!!