“Family friendly And VEGAN options !!! ”
Review of Bent Taco

Bent Taco
Ranked #6 of 140 Restaurants in Collingwood
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: Slingin' Burritos, Tacos & Tequila in the heart of Collingwood Ontario.
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

As restaurant owners and also vegans .. we needed somewhere to eat out on our 2 night vacation in Collingwood/ Blue Mountain !!! With our 8 year old joining us , and after much research we found BENT TACO . And thank god we did !!!! As soon as we stepped in the front entrance we were greeted immediately and felt extremely welcomed .! :) WE asked our server what was Vegan and she instantly pointed out what our options were. We ate the watermelon salad ( minus the cheese ) to start and then had the cauliflower and beet tacos . Our 8year old had a grilled cheese with Tatortotts , which he finished !!! I would HIGHLY recommend this place for couples , families and anyone who wants a casual trendy dinning experience. **be prepared to wait @ peak hours .. but trust me it’s worth it . )

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

First time at BENT second time for the other ladies I was with ... But oh my lord this place is my new favourite. Not only is it full of character and good vibes but the food is simple and lovely. Our server was friendly and just the right amount of coming up to the table action. I feel like she knew we were chatting and visiting and kinda just let us hang and enjoy our meal and the company - which was nice. I adored the decor ! Lighting fixtures are fantastic - this place is ❤️
We shared the chips and guacamole to start.... And we all had Cauliflower Tacos which were incredible. We ordered 3 each and couldn't finish the last one. Very filling & so yum.
We didn't hit up the patio / it was a tad chilly.... But it looked super fun and so inviting. The menu isn't large which I like. They have a handful of simple items and just do them well ! Instead of a massive menu and poor quality. It's most certainly worth it to eat here and experience the BENT vibe. So much fun and one of my new favourites in collingwood.
Happy Tacos

Reviewed June 7, 2018

I have been here a few times. I get the hipster vib, not that I am into that at all. The food is good, but if this place is a taco place, maybe hit us up with a hamburger taco option? Good service and cool atmosphere.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Service was good - we were seated quickly and our food came relatively quickly. I requested that my son’s dinner come first and it came out very quickly. They have high chairs and a change table in the washroom. Food was good - a bit pricey and was pretty salty. We spent the evening guzzling water afterwards. We ordered the korean chicken - good but soo salty. Also ordered 4 tacos: korean steam bun taco (our fav), chicken tinga (underwhelming and too many beans), meat and potatos (good), and the baja fish (batter was light but the fish was flavourless). Our son had the quesadilla with tots. The tots were over seasoned but the quesadilla was really good. We would return but not regularly because it is on the pricey side.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

My daughter and self deceided to try this place after a few friends said it was wonderful.
We sat at the bar and chatted while we sipped on our Margarita's. The food was declious I had the Coconut Tuna Ceviche Bowll, my daughter the Baja Fish Taco both were so good.
The waitress was pleasant, the atmosphere was fun. The washrooms were clean and I highly recommend you visit.