“Amazing find”

The Iron Skillet 2.0
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Collingwood
Price range: US$21 - US$44
Description: Steak and seafood. Old-school style cooking made from scratch, AAA Steaks cut to order. Fresh Oysters,scallops, tiger shrimp, calamari. Fresh-baked bread, all desserts made in the house.
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We drive by twice thinking this would be like a mom and pop/greasy spoon diner. Totally wrong. So glad we decided to give it a try. My husband had the jambalaya and I had the schnitzel. Both meals were outstanding. Our waiter was Jacob who provided outstanding service. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (187)

Reviewed February 13, 2019

If you are a fan of fish & chips, Liver and onions or schnitzel you need to visit the Iron Skillet 2.0 on Huron Street in Collingwood where you can get all of these and many more items to choose from on the menu. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is great and I guarantee you won't go away hungry. What I like most is the food is not packaged like fast food restaurants. It is more like good down home cooked food.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

Took my grandkids for dinner on Friday and was disappointed with the quality of the food for the price.
My grandson is always happy with grilled cheese or poutine so no problem there, my granddaughter ordered Chicken Pad Thai and was surprised that it didn't taste as she expected it to but she was open to a different flavor. However, I was extremely disappointed with my order of Chicken Parmesan. I recall ordering it at the original restaurant a year or so ago and was happy but they have really cheaped out on this dish. It turns out that it was a chicken thigh instead of breast meat pounded so thin that the breading was greater than the chicken itself. At first, I thought the meat had turned slightly bad as it didn't taste right and then I realized it was dark meat. There was hardly any tomato sauce and, who serves pasta in a cream sauce with a chicken parm dish. I actually came home and searched recipes to make sure that the meat should be a breast. Even the waiter agreed that the menu should say dark meat and offered me a dessert, bread pudding, to compensate which I declined. Bottom line, I felt totally ripped off and was so disappointed that I will think twice about going to this restaurant ever again.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank JanKWasagaBeach
Reviewed December 16, 2018

We heard that there was updated Reno’s to the restaurant and checked it out. I was impressed by the changes and found the place to be quite cozy. The food at the Skillet is always consistent and the Clubhouse we shared did not disappoint.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018

We were a large group in on saturday night, seated fast and well looked after, our server Paula went above and beyond for our table, saw the special lunch menu and had to come back to try it, and it was also amazing. Great food and great prices, and the portions are huge. will definately be back.

Date of visit: November 2018