“Very Enjoyable Lunch”

The Iron Skillet 2.0
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Collingwood
Price range: US$21 - US$44
Description: Steak and seafood. Old-school style cooking made from scratch, AAA Steaks cut to order. Fresh Oysters,scallops, tiger shrimp, calamari. Fresh-baked bread, all desserts made in the house.
Reviewed July 17, 2019

My wife and I stopped in here for lunch recently. This place is a really great place to visit. I had the fish and chips, my wife had the steak on a bun. We shared each, and both meals were great. Staff was very attentive and friendly too!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (187)

Reviewed July 14, 2019

Had dinner here on a recent Friday evening. My hamburger with fries and coleslaw was too salty for my taste. Even the coleslaw was salty. The burger patty was also dried and overcooked. I will not order this again.
Previous visits for Chicken Schnitzel at lunch time was very good and the schnitzel was cooked just right. There was also no excess salt in the meal which included fries and coleslaw.
Perhaps there was someone new in the kitchen with a heavy hand for salt that Friday.

1  Thank goodplanning
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

We went here for a late dinner with our son and his family. Had been to the restaurant before when it was at its previous location in Collingwood so we were expecting a fantastic meal. Very disappointing. Everything was very greasy and my son said his garlic bread tasted though it had been cooked in the same grease as fish! We weren't there long. Should have followed our instincts and turned right around to leave when we walked in the door. We won't dine here again.

1  Thank karen p
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and both got the schnitzel sandwich/fries/coleslaw and it was excellent! The only problem was the amount of food because the portion sizes are huge, could easily share 1 order.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019

Though we’ve been in former location several times, we visited again in the new place. Tried their tomato soup but found it extremely salty. To their credit they did not charge us. The rest of the meal was fine. Good friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2019