“Amazing place to relax and enjoy true country...”
The view from Cornish Hollow Road
Newly renovated kitchen; any chefs dream!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The view from Cornish Hollow Road
Newly renovated kitchen; any chefs dream!
Harvest table dining room that comfortably seats 12 (you can always squeeze in more)
Master bedroom with windows facing east (sunrise)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Vacation1...
“Amazing place to relax and enjoy true country living”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in October 2017

Cobblestone Farm is the farm you always wish you had. Beautifully decorated with a lovely touch. Great for family getaways or girls-weekend. We enjoyed the horses and peace and quiet. Sam is wonderful host and you couldn't ask for a better location. It's beautiful in the summer, but especially beautiful in the fall and winter.
Highly recommended.

25 Sep 2018
Nicole, I'm so glad we were able to host you last fall and I'm thrilled you enjoyed the farm so much. I look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Canada.
M M
“Super family and friends annual retreat”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

We come to Cobblestone retreat every year, with family and friends and have the best time!
Sam's house is in constant improvement, which makes it exciting to go back each time!
Such a cosy home with lots of space for everyone and kids love to play outside and visit the horses!
Thanks Sam!

26 Sep 2018
We love having you and your family every year MM. I think I need to brush up on my French a little more though :) . We already have you booked for 2019 so I look forward to seeing you all again then (if not before).
H1032CEda...
Kitchener, Canada
“Great family getaway”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in August 2018

We had a great family holiday at Cobblestone Farm this past summer. Everything you would want in a house rental was there. The kitchen was AMAZING and we cooked some great meals inside and on the BBQ. There was tons of space for our family to gather as well as have some quiet time on our own. The property was spectacular and our kids and dogs had a blast running around.
The farm is only 10 minutes to Cobourg so we could hit the beach, grab some groceries and be back at the farm in no time.
I would highly recommend Cobblestone Farm to anyone visiting Cobourg or anyone looking for a great family getaway.

17 Sep 2018
David, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm thrilled you had a wonderful holiday at Cobblestone Farm and we look forward to hosting you again next summer. We're humbled that you want to make Cobblestone Farm your annual family vacation spot.
Lisa M
“Cobblestone Farm Retreat love!”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in August 2018

I had the great fortune of visiting Cobblestone Farm Retreat in August. Not only is the rural setting beautiful, the farm house feels like home. From the gorgeous chef inspired kitchen, beautiful wide plank floors, a relaxing outdoor deck, the calm and quiet and the comfiest bed.

Northumberland is a true gem and my host Sam was so helpful as I tried to decide what I wanted to see and do on my trip.

I will definitely return and have my sights set on a winter stay! Thank you Sam, for making my stay carefree and lovely!

17 Sep 2018
Lisa, thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure having you at the farm and I too look forward to your next stay. Perhaps we'll plan some snow shoeing and skiing outings for you in the forest. Winter is a wonderful time at the farm...cozying up by the fire and all the food treats that you can create in the kitchen!
See you soon!
Sightseer...
“If you need tranquility and peace then this beautiful property is the place to stay.”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in April 2018

I have stayed at Cobblestone Farm Retreat many times with my family for a lovely family vacation. I have also stayed here several times with my girlfriends, as a fun girls getaway. This property is in Cobourg Ontario, which is a lovely town. This property has everything you need for a beautiful vacation. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. Enjoy.We will be back. Thanks Sam for offering your beautiful home and country property.

17 Sep 2018
Linda, thank you so much for your review. We've loved having you, your family and your girlfriends as guests. Looking forward to hosting you again soon.
236tolive...
Waterdown, Canada
“Excellent for weekend Tetreat”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in September 2018

Stayed with 5 ladies for a girls weekend. Had an amazing time ! I see that since We stayed the entire kitchen has been renovated ! Can’t wait to stay again - looks amazing. We spent time exploring the area & spent an afternoon at a spa down the street. Overall it was a great experience & I would definitely stay again.

17 Sep 2018
Tracy, thank you for your kind words and I really hope we can host you and your girlfriends again soon, you guys were a riot!
The kitchen was renovated earlier this year so we hope you like the improvements made.
Sam
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing