I stayed at the Inn for a Photography Worshop with Richard Martin, and it was just AMAZING, the perfect compliment was The location "The Woodlawn Inn" excellent rooms, spacious, great warm feeling, the staff and Innkeepers were friendly and professional.
I will recommended to anyone, that wants a wonderful experience and amazing food!!!!
To sum in in one word WOW!!!!
PS.: Will be going back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cobourg's Historic District and close to the waterfront, the historic Woodlawn Inn opened its doors in 1988 and today has twenty generously appointed guest rooms. The Woodlawn Inn is perfect for romantic retreats, girl’s getaways, small weddings and business meetings. The highly regarded Woodlawn Inn dining room is open to the public for intimate dinners or for large weddings of up to 100 guests. Within walking distance, there are day-spas, historic homes, shops and one of the most picturesque downtowns in Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Woodlawn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlawn Hotel Cobourg
- The Woodlawn Inn Cobourg, Ontario