Every September I have the pleasure of attending a dinner at the Woodlawn Inn. About 30 of us take over the Inn. We enjoy drinks at the bar or in the garden during the afternoon, are served a delicious meal in the dining room, stay in the lovely rooms and leave the next day after breakfast. The Innkeeper and his team go to great lengths to make the experience special for each one of us. And there is no denying Cobourg is a beautiful setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cobourg's Historic District and close to the waterfront, the historic Woodlawn Inn opened its doors in 1988 and today has twenty generously appointed guest rooms. The Woodlawn Inn is perfect for romantic retreats, girl’s getaways, small weddings and business meetings. The highly regarded Woodlawn Inn dining room is open to the public for intimate dinners or for large weddings of up to 100 guests. Within walking distance, there are day-spas, historic homes, shops and one of the most picturesque downtowns in Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Woodlawn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlawn Hotel Cobourg
- The Woodlawn Inn Cobourg, Ontario