All reviews staff were pleasant room was clean continental breakfast king size bed business trip microwave
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Filthy, disgusting, outdated. The worst accommodations I have every stayed at. This place should be shut down!!! Smells of smoke, room was not vacuumed. Carpet worn, walls dirty, wallpaper dirty and outdated.

1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This hotel should be shut down we stayed there for 2 weeks and they didn’t give us shampoo or conditioner I had to wash my hair with a bar of soap the pool was closed and it was 30+ degree weather. The continental breakfast consisted of dry oranges, and apples had wrinkles the worst breakfast ever. Over priced no deals at all especially staying there for 2 weeks the people who worked there were completely rude. The rooms had a smell of covered up cigarette smoke, stains on the towels and weird long hair on newly washed towels. Wifi haha ya right no wifi. And there was someone using the hotel room next door as a drug dealing venue with creepy people in and out like a train station. Do not absolutely do not stay here. The worst place I have ever been to in my life. Every time they cleaned my room I had to check if all my stuff was still there being afraid they stole something from my luggage do not stay there.

1  Thank Jstav1982
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Honestly, this place is disappointing on many levels. Rooms are tired and dated. Beds are past their prime, saggy and squeeky. Windows are filthy. Renovations on stairwell restrict access to 2nd floor. Cement dust and noise. Cheap accommodations for a reason....several reasons actually.... Hallway and room smelled of stale smoke.....

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kp729
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

For Cad$85 / night:
Parking,
Pool,
Updated and clean room, with view to parking lot,
Included breakfast was reasonable included.

Some of the commun areas were a bit dusty and dirty with the floor in one of the stairs sticking to your shoes.

Considering the value of the brand, they should consider more attention to details and maintenance.

Would never bring my family, but will consider staying again if need a place to rest after a long drive.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Reynaldo V
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I booked six room for my nieces wedding in July
The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful
We were able to all be together on the second floor and it changed to a nonsmoking motel two months before we got there but I was notified by email
There is a smoking table outside

Date of stay: July 2018