“Over rated.”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Over rated.”
Reviewed 6 August 2011

The last three times I've been there over the last few years are a constant disappointment. I use to love glitters. My last visit I ordered pasta without the black olives and even asked the waitress if that was possible. I was served noodles and sauce no vegetables at all. Prior to that I ordered a vegetable wrap and it was mush and disgusting I ate one bite. I've also ordered a simple cheeseburger and was sad to be served a frozen burger not fresh. It's constantly downhill and the staff are not so friendly. You'll be given the deathstare if you dare not leave a tip cause your meal was bland or gross and a tv dinner would have more flavour.

Chatham, Canada
“Glitters is Great!”
Reviewed 5 November 2010

Great food
Great service
Great drinks
Great prices
The best place to eat in Chatham and their frozen drinks are delicious!
I wish you could buy that seasoning salt for home. I can't get enough of it!

Toronto
“Finally have gravy and prices still good”
Reviewed 29 June 2009

I moved away from Chatham but was back this weekend, hit my old favorite regular spot and was not disappointed. Suprised to see that the prices had only gone up moderately since I was there a couple years ago and now they have gravy which used to be my only complaint. As always, had their amazing chicken fingers with real cheese on the fries and gravy on the side (a new add on for me). Added a nice cold beer and piece of their mud pie all for under $20....can't beat that compared to the Toronto prices I am used to.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“GETTING OLD--- GOOD CHOCOLATE MONKEYS”
Reviewed 13 December 2007

GETTING OLD--- GOOD CHOCOLATE MONKEYS

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Super service! Food is great! Owner is very nice!”
Reviewed 1 December 2007

Super service! Food is great! Owner is very nice!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook