“Worth the trip to Bracebridge”
Review of Santa's Village

Santa's Village
Ranked #1 of 41 things to do in Bracebridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Santa's Village and Sportsland! This popular family amusement park in Bracebridge, Ontario has been Santa’s summer home for over 50 years.Kids from 2 to 92 can spend the day cruising the Muskoka River, riding Rudolf's Roller Coaster or riding Santa's train.Test your driving skills in Sportsland on our Grand Prix go cart track. Batting cages, miniature golf or laser tag will challenge even the most experienced sports buff!!
Woodstock, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Worth the trip to Bracebridge”
Reviewed 21 August 2010

Make sure you visit the information centre in Bracebridge first. They had coupons. Our family paid for three and got the fourth free. Seems a bit expensive for the parents but we did get to go on a couple rides. The kids price was worth every penny plus. It's a nice shady park. The kids loved it so much that we made the four hour drive this summer and last. You won't be disappointed. Just beware of the cost of food and drinks. Make sure you pack a picnic lunch....which they will let you out to get. Take lots of water or drinks. We didn't pack the picnic this summer and I wish we did. For a slice of pizza, two burgers with two fries, a poutine and no drinks we paid $31. I brought lots of bottled water with us. Thankful I did.

5 Thank TheMoreTheMerrier

durham
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Wonderful fun and magical for children”
Reviewed 18 August 2010

I was taken to Santa's Village as a child and I couldn't wait to take my daughter there. We had a wonderful time, there is alot to see and do, and it is very low key, yet good fun. Mr and Mrs Claus were wonderful with the children, and my daughter was delighted to meet them.
There is a great water play area for children,so don't forget your bathing suits like we did, as it was 26 degrees and a play in the water would have been great.
Highly recommended!

3 Thank MrsYDurham
Port Perry, Ont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Santa's Grandaughter!”
Reviewed 13 June 2010

hi there,
my Grandparents work as Mr. and Mrs. Claus (Jim and Eleanor Chambers) at the village for many years during the 80's. As a grandaughter of the "Clauses" and my Uncle (Peter Chambers) being the tour boat guide, I enjoyed the village many, many times and saw it through it's changes. I am now taking my young Granchildren and we all LOVE it!

1 Thank campinbuff
Northern Ontario
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 10 June 2010

My children are 5 & 3. It is the perfect theme park. You can do everything and still be pleasant and very satisfied at the end of the day. We are going back for the third year in a row. I f you bring a lunch and eat in one of the many picnic areas it is very reasonable.
Love it!

Massey, Ontario
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Miracle in Bracebridge”
Reviewed 21 August 2009

I have no memory of it but, apparently, I visited Santa's Village on numerous occasions as a child and was excited to take my son this past August. It was a blast! Santa and Mrs. Clause are incredibly authentic and engaging (my son was saying ho! ho! ho! for days afterwards), the staff (for the most part) were good and there's plenty to do. A special nod to the Captain of the boat...what a fun guy!

1 Thank CatalystPromotions