Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
eDreamsUS$88
Trip.comUS$88
Lol.travelUS$93
All reviews room was clean outdoor pool front desk staff main st convenient location bw
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2020

Great stop on our trip. Close to everything in Yarmouth. Very happy that the pool was open after a very hot day. Breakfast was a little different because of the virus but there was lots of choices for the bagged breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 1, 2020

Average accommodations, the pool and deck are excellent. The three front desk staff members we interacted with were outstanding, truly dedicated to their jobs, often a thankless task, thank you! The rooms were clean and neat, the street noise can be heard and the air conditioner was so loud you just had to accept it or not sleep. Terrible noise from the bar fridge as well. I did enjoy the shower water pressure after a day at the beach. We found the king size mattress we slept on to be uncomfortable.

Room tip: Do not face the road.
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank saiezra
Reviewed March 8, 2020

Hotel is kept in great condition, clean, great to have breakfast with a variety of options included. Convenient location, easily accessible. Would recommend to groups, singles, or families. Reliable Internet, parking close to room.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed January 27, 2020

This room was fantastic. Basic but extremely clean & the king bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom fan was real quiet. Stayed there on business. Staff were great! I’ll be back in a month. Outside pool only...

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2019

I always enjoy my stay at the Best Western Mermaid in Yarmouth. I am always greeted with a smile and small talk when I either arrive or leave.The staff are warm and friendly and make my stay feel like I am at home!

Date of stay: December 2019