Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andrea C
Cheyenne

What a delightful stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 25, 2015
We arrived on a quiet night and had the whole lower level of the lodge to ourselves - including a huge sitting room filled with videos, games, books, etc. Our hostess, Doreen, was gracious and friendly. Breakfast was terrific - fresh fruit, yogurt, egg, muffins, cereal, and more. Of course there was juice and coffee, too. I'd recommend this place to anyone in the area!
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Agoda.com
  • eDreams
64.5 km from Dream Catcher Inn
View more hotels in Valemount
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2015

My grandson and I stayed at the Dream Catcher Inn and despite being two generations apart, we both enjoyed our stay very much. Doreen is an excellent, friendly hostess, our room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was above our expectations. The blueberry muffins were our favorite.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tkprof
Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

We stayed one night in the Cedar cabin. The cabin was meticulously clean!! It is obvious that the owner takes a lot of pride to ensure that the guests have a great stay at the Dream Catcher Inn. All the lovely, personal touches in the cabin couldn't have been more perfect. Signage on the highway made finding the inn very easy. Everything you could need is supplied in the cabin for guests. The private deck also has a BBQ.
We did not have breakfast so I cannot comment on that but next time we go we will be sure to do so. If the breakfast is anything like the rest of our stay I can only imagine that it would be great as well.
My only disappointment is that we didn't find the Dream Catcher Inn sooner. I highly recommend the Dream Catcher and can't wait to go back one day!!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Friendly and solicitous owner. Clean, well appointed rooms. Excellent full continental breakfast, including boiled eggs, fruit, toast, cereal etc. Located on the edge of the village. A conservative establishment, which I would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2015

I stayed at the Dream Catcher Inn for one night in June 2015. I admit, I had a hard time finding the place but discovered that was because GPS is rather useless in Valemount. If you follow the directions they have on their website, you will find it eventually!

The Inn is bigger than it looks and has quite a few rooms. I had one on the 2nd floor with a balcony looking out front. It was rather small, but was fine for one night. It was on the expensive side, but I think this was partially due to the fact that it was the high season. I'd stay again if it were for one night, but I'm not sure it's worth staying at for an extended period of time.

I was told breakfast was served at 8am, and I was up and ready to go to the dining room at 8am, but all I found for breakfast were two pieces of white bread that could be toasted. There was literally NOTHING else! I was rather disappointed and couldn't find the owner to ask what had happened. I ended up leaving and buying something for breakfast in town.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank PudgeBlossom
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Not being ones to travel 12 hours in one day we booked this Inn through Booking.com. as our half way stop to the Vernon/Kelowna area. We were not disappointed when we checked in, from the friendliness of Doreen at check In to the wonderful breakfast the next morning, this place has a cozy feeling, extremely clean rooms, and very nice grounds surrounding the lodge. We liked this so much we booked again with Doreen for our return trip back home, this time taking one of the three cozy cabins she has just behind the Inn. The cabin was lovely with a Kitchenette, living area and bedroom. Also had a BBQ on the nice deck in front of the cabin. We loved everything about this place from the hospitality, cleanliness, coziness and great Breakfast. I would highly recommend this for a weekend getaway or a short stop along the way. Much appreciation to Doreen, we will be back!!

Date of stay: July 2015