All reviewsgolf coursefull kitchenwasher dryerliving roomunderground parkinghot tubwell equipped kitchenfront desk staffriver raftingbeautiful settingpull out couchgrocery storesmall poolsquamish areashort driveoff the highwayalice lake
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The hotel staff really needs to understand that they must plan their room assignment based on what type of guest has book. Not just book an room assign it with out visualizing what the client challenges may be. Many long years ago, I worked in a hotel as a front desk manager, so I know what it is about. The goal is always to try to satisfy all guest because every guest is important and has paid for a comfortable stay. So try to look for the compromise always. In this case one guest is there for work and we are there on family vacation, but we are next to each other. We are driving him crazy because kids are playing in being kids. He is driving me crazy because, I have to worry every time my 2 year old cries. Best thing to do ask the other guy if he would like to move to a quieter room down the hall. Sure he only there for one night he does not care what room he just want to sleep. Okay, then we could have just lived and enjoyed normally. The hotel choose to hassle me to keep my children quiet, which anyone with kids know that is said than done. We spent the next 3 days in Whistler, same family same kids, no problem. Poor decision making even cost this hotel money

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank gregrose2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great two day stay at the executive with my family over Easter weekend. The restaurant/bar excellent. Hot tub the best. very reasonable rates. Sally and Marley at the front will welcome you with smile.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Some services certainly can be improve such as restaurant atmosphere and food quality. You may need to revise menu and cooking professionalism.Rooms quality are very good . The environment is excellent and pleasant. I certainly use this hotel again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jared S, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for your overall rating of the Resort. I will certainly pass on your message to Restaurant Ownership. I am glad you rated your room quality "very good", and will certainly pass on your comments to our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I recently stayed here due to a conference I was attending in Squamish. I emailed them prior asking what time I would be able to check in at (because I was getting a ride down earlier in the day) and without me even asking, they offered me an early check in! I was already impressed and grateful for that..

I arrived at the hotel, and was greeted by two lovely ladies at the front desk who were friendly, always smiling and genuinely asking my needs and recommending things to do around the venue, as well as, in town. My room was nice and clean, very spacious and had everything I needed including a full kitchen, couch, queen bed, bath, balcony with seating and more. (Also, the pool and hot tub are amazing)

BUT.. what I really want to get to is how AMAZING of a woman your front desk, "go-to-gal", Paige was! The next morning when I was out in the lobby waiting for my cab to arrive, Paige greeted me with a smile, asked me how my day was going, asked if she could help me in anyway and just shared meaningful conversation with me. I asked her about the cab companies in town and which would be fastest as I had a certain time I needed to be at the Conference at to make registration. I had been waiting about 25 mins for my cab when Paige came outside and asked me if I knew if the cab company was close. I said I wasn't sure and out of nowhere, with her coat and keys in hand offered me a ride! I was taken back thinking what? how can you just leave work?! She said she knows how it feels to be anxious and late to something important and that she had asked her manager if she could take me 10 mins down the road to where I needed to be.

I could not believe how above and beyond this gesture was and how much it truly impacted my day. She made the whole flow of the day feel less stressful. She is the reason I arrived on time and I'm so appreciative of not only her actions but the management behind her that allowed her to do something like this for their hotel guests.

I will definitely be recommending this hotel to any of my friends, family members or new contacts who are thinking of staying around the Squamish area.

Thank you so much for the amazing service!! :)

Reviewed March 20, 2018

The location and services at this hotel were fantastic! Our only complaint was that the bed in our room was incredibly hard!!!! When speaking to others attending the conference, they said their beds were comfortable, so we must have been the odd one out. Otherwise, our stay was great! Staff were helpful, the restaurant was great, atmosphere was fantastic!