“Some had a good experience Not us.”
Review of Norman Rudy's Pub

Norman Rudy's Pub
Ranked #28 of 101 Restaurants in Squamish
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Description: Located at The Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Norman Rudy's is a place to bring people together around the love of delicious food, craft beers, cocktails and wine. Big Squamish views of mountains, ponds and forests surround the massive patio.
Reviewed September 27, 2017

If I hadn't read the favourable reviews I would simply say run don't walk from this place. We were with a group that was expected and there was no service at all. When we arrived a woman briskly told us there were two parties and ours would be outside. This was mid September and we were planning to wear cocktail dresses. The staff was charming and the food fine when we ate in the restaurant but the group breakfast we had planned was not served at all. We finally left. Not a great place.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We celebrated a milestone birthday here last Saturday and the crew had a blast. Service was excellent, and extra thanks goes out to Rosie for helping us plan ahead for group appies and reserve space for the party.Thanks to you and your team for providing such a great venue for the event, and the live music was phenomenal!

1  Thank MaBex
NormanRudysTeam, Manager at Norman Rudy's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Sounds like a good time all around, glad we could accommodate. Thanks for celebrating at Norman Rudy's.
Cheers

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Visit Norman Rudy's not long after they opened, great space with an awesome patio looking onto some great scenario to enjoy a pint too. They have a very craft beer line up which is fun to explore and try new things but you can always fall back onto a good old pint of Stella. Had the burger and it was delicious, was told its made from scratch in house as are the chips which taste like real English chip shop chips, amazing. Will be back to explore more of the menu and enjoy the patio.

Wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. The team doesn't take any short cuts with the food, thank you for noticing. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I ate here with my 2 sisters the first day we arrived in Squamish (August 27, 2017) as we were tired from travelling, were staying in the hotel and the restaurant was convenient.
The service was poor from the start. There were 2 servers who did not seem to know who was supposed to wait our table. We all ordered off the entree menu. I ordered the ribs, my sisters both ordered hamburgers.
My meal came first, and my sisters told me to go ahead and start eating. We waited quite a while before the server passed by and we asked why my food had come out so much earlier than theirs. She said they had come out of the kitchen as an "appetizer", and when I said that I had ordered a main dish, not an appetizer, she replied that it was a new menu item and they had not worked out the bugs. At this time I also mentioned to the server that the ribs were not good. Ribs should be fall-off-the-bone tender, meaty and flavourful. Mine were none of these. Four tough, sparse ribs with very little flavour. My sister later commented that they looked like something she would feed her dog. They were accompanied by a cabbage salad. The edges of the cabbage were brown. Yes, I should have insisted at that point that the server take them back and bring me something else, however she assured me she would give this feedback to the chef.
My sisters' large delicious burgers finally came, accompanied by a lovely green salad. Both were very pleased with their meals.
I again complained to the server about my meal, and again she said she would take the feedback to the kitchen. I left a lot of my meal uneaten due to the poor quality.
I paid $18 for this terrible meal. Despite twice indicating my displeasure, there was no attempt by the restaurant to "make things right" (eg: by not charging me, by discounting the meal, or by offering complimentary dessert or beverage).

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I had a couple of meals here and they were fine and good portion size. I did have some chips one day and they seemed to have been overly deep fried - quite oily / greasy tasting.