“Tasty and healthy food”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2015

Good place to get a lunch or coffee/snack. Food is higher end so price is a bit more than one would usually pay in a similar establishment. I usually get the veg chilli and it's a good portion size and tasty. Only downside is that seating is cramped so you're up against the next table. Can get kind of noisy when full of people.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

My partner has recently gone Vegan so when we stopped in Squamish for lunch on our way home we found this place on Yelp. I had the falafel wrap and a salad and she had the vegi burger. My wrap was very good, it had shredded marinated carrots in in and they really added some great taste and texture. I took a bite of the vegi burger and it was very good as well. We were very glad we ate here.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

The Zephyr Cafe, in the heart of old Squamish, is a charming spot for a morning or afternoon coffee break or a hearty lunch. It features a range of sandwiches and wraps and also has soup, salad and lunch specials which satisfy the appetite and taste buds. My wife appreciates the vegan options, and I find I can dine well on their hearty chicken or beef soups, almost thick enough to prompt a comment on mislabeling because they are closer to stews. Served with a choice of bread, they make an inexpensive and flavour filled meal. A range of speciality coffees and sodas is sufficient to complete the experience. One is offered the choice of inside eating or adjourning to one of two outside patios. My only complaint is that these do not have any roof protection from the sun, particularly an issue this hot summer. The do have a great view of the mountains on the other side of the Squamish river.
One final note, the tip jars offer an informal polling option which changes daily.

Reviewed June 28, 2015

I ordered a chicken burger and I asked for ketchup and they told me no , ask the manager,so I was unimpressed after that n will not go in there again to eat, they are only good for snacks and making u a coffee drink period, the customer is right, if a manager does not believe in ketchup then that is their issue but when a customer asks for a type of condiment then it should be fulfilled , a managers beliefs should not b forced onto a customer period , so unimpressed will not ever go back there forget it

Reviewed June 27, 2015

Very healthy choices for health conscious people, delicious vegan cookies :) and breakfast was totally worth it, will definitely stop by for breakfast again when I get the chance.