“AWESOME”

Sea Glass Waterfront Grill
Ranked #4 of 90 Restaurants in Sidney
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Contemporary casual dining with Marina views and amazing sunsets. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Fabulous food, fabulous surroundings, and wonderful service from our server, Kristin. We had a family reunion of twelve. Relatives flew in just for the day, and being at this restaurant made the gathering so very special.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

A very lovely Lunch and visit with friend,.
The Patio is very nice. Lots of very nice Boats to see. View is lovely.
Service was Great.
Call first it is very popular with local residents.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

We have visited Sea Glass Waterfront Grill for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Each time we were not disappointed. From the friendly staff to, the beautiful views to the amazing food.
Even though this restaurant is a hidden gem I totally recommend you try and make reservations as they are quite busy.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Vancouver island has many great, one off, locally owned restaurants , its one of the perks we get living here, but Seaglass has always stood out for me as my favourite. The amazing food, super friendly and professional service, the waterfront view & and the heartwarming father/son chef story all come together to deliver an exceptional dining experience, every time. I’ve been here countless times with my family, out of town guests and even business clients, everyone always comes away satisfied and happy, if you really want to impress your guests, bring them here.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner, reasonable prices, one page menus, as it should be. In my humble opinion the best eggs benny I’ve ever had.

You know a place is doing it right when you have to call ahead for a reservation no matter the day/time. I highly recommend calling, you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank Justin T
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my wife's birthday and enjoyed excellent service from Terry and her staff.

A great meal, a wonderful, relaxed setting.

We have been impressed by the consistent attention to customer service which we have experienced over the past few years.

Mike & Trish