“New Take on Old Classics”
Review of Five and Dime

Five and Dime
Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Sidney
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: We are a 50's style breakfast and lunch restaurant serving organic coffee and tea and free range eggs. Our love for breakfast is HUGE like our love for our customers and we like everyone to be HAPPY happy in their experiences here with us! Let us know what YOU think!
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is one of my favourite meals but also one of my pickiest when I go out to dine. I was immediately impressed by their menu variety and had one seriously tough time deciding! Ended up loving the Breakfast Tacos with bacon, chipotle, guacamole and salsa while my friend devoured an Eggs Benny with the most delicious pesto hollandaise. Service was friendly and efficient. Coffee was hot and refilled promptly. Will absolutely return to conquer the rest of the menu!!

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff and great food.
We’ve been here several times and are looking forward to returning.
Have yet to finish the breakfast hash!

Reviewed December 23, 2017

Stumbled on the place while walking around town. The food was very good (pancakes, eggs, bacon). Service was friendly and prompt. Loved the 50's decor. Don't let the location deter you. Would consider eating there again.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I went here with my daughter after it was recommended by a friend. The breakfast was delicious. I had specific dietary needs and they were willing to substitute the toast & hashbowns for avocado and tomatoes.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I split a sandwich as the prices are very high indeed.
The place was run by teenagers or very early twenties people.
We waited 50 minutes for a sandwich that should have taken seconds to prepare.
There were only a handful of patrons so there really was no excuse. When the sandwich arrived, it was quite large but mostly bread. The first few fries were tasty but we soon realized that they looked very similar to frozen ones you get at any supermarket.
After our experience, we shared our opinion with local friends and were told that they are famous for their breakfasts. Well at the prices for breakfast that we saw on the menu, and the time that it took, you can rest assured that we won’t be returning any time soon.

1  Thank kelsi1986