“Come here regularly”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great restaurant, staff is fabulous and the food is excellent. Have had their take out on occasion and it's also first class.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed November 2, 2018

I took in a list from Sabhai’s menu, 6 people for take out. I had a variety of dietary preferences, vegetarian, vegan and severe nut allergy. I was asked about each item regarding the preferences, would yellow curry be OK instead of red as red had perhaps cashew paste in it, was I OK with peanuts, I was really impressed with the concern shown. The food was awesome' so tasty, I have been to SABHAI for lunch many times and will definitely return.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant doesn't look that much from the outside, but it is the food that counts. Very large portions of really tasty Thai food, served in a friendly and efficient manner at the very popular outside tables or those inside. Went there twice over the three nights we were in town because it was so good. Really enjoyed the Tom Yum soup and the Pad Thai Hai and Green curry. A great find.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

During my stay I was not impressed by the quality of the local restaurants. But Sabhai was an exception. Excellent delicious food. The only remark is that it is a very simple and almost sterile locality. But the quality of the food compensates!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We thoroughly enjoy our evening at Sabhai Thai, which included just the right amount of spice for each guest, along with excellent service. The larger appeties in our group appreciated the generous portion sizes.

Quick, friendly service with affordable prices.

We will return to Sabhai Thai!

Date of visit: September 2018