All reviews golf course peach room local produce breakfast was excellent gas fireplace eggs and bacon apple juice granola b and b one night her daughter lovely owners little extras sitting area stayed longer bed and breakfast large room
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Super room and excellent breakfast in a lovely setting. Host very helpful when showing me round the property. It was very homely and I was made to feel welcome even though I was only there for one night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
theinnattheninthhole, Joaney and Rene at The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

That is just what we want, giving guest the feeling they come home and enjoy the comfort and quietness of the room and property.

Hope to see you again, Joaney and Rene

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We splurged and stayed here after cycling all day in the rain It was worth every cent. The Inn is very nice, with lovely rooms and very helpful hosts.The cycling brochure for the area listed them as bike friendly, and were they ever! They made space for our bikes in the garage, and helped us hang up the wet tent fly to dry off. There is a kitchen downstairs for guest use, so we were able to get warm and dry, cook our dinner, and generally get reset for another 6 days of cycling. They also source as much of your breakfast locally as possible to show off the Salmon Arm area. It was delicious and fueled us up for the day. I can't say enough good things about the Inn!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
theinnattheninthhole, Joaney and Rene at The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your experience always a pleasure to hear guest are happy with their stay. We always admire guests that are so sportive hope you have great weather on your travel to Jasper.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Great spot to stay if you appreciate a calm, peaceful setting in comfort with an incredible locally sourced full breakfast...then this is the place! Welcoming and meticulously kept. We stayed for only one night, but wished it had been longer!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
theinnattheninthhole, Joaney and Rene at The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Thank you so much for your positive write up. Hope we will see you again.

Greetings, Joaney and Rene

Reviewed August 27, 2017

After a lovely 2 weeks visiting family in Vancouver my husband and I were on our way home to Calgary. The temptation is always to just push through and get back home to your own bed but being newly retired we have a rule that 5 or 6 hours of driving is plenty for one day. I'll never contemplate doing this again now that I know about the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast.

I decided that if we were going to stop we were going to stay somewhere special. A quick search revealed the Ninth Hole and there was only room left, The Loft, which is their best room. It was a lovely room with plenty of space to relax. I do like a room where you have somewhere comfortable to sit besides the bed. I read the Inn information binder and learned that everything that would be prepared for breakfast is sourced locally; the bread, the yogurt, the fruit, the apple juice, the eggs, the bacon, the granola and the cheese. The coffee is roasted locally and the tea is blended locally. That is going the extra mile promoting other local businesses while making sure your guests are well taken care of. I think that is a very caring business practice and it was a super breakfast.

The bed was very comfortable, there is a kitchenette with a small stove, fridge and microwave, a coffee maker and a tea kettle. Great shower, space beside the sink to put both my cosmetic bag and the husband's shaving kit. Would be a great room for a multi-night stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
theinnattheninthhole, Joaney and Rene at The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

It is what we do: local fresh food with a story, tasty and healthy. We know where the food is coming from we know the local farmers and orchards and we are so happy to live in a area with all this goodness. Our coffee comes from the coast and is 100% organic, fair trade and it support the spirit bear of the west coast, and it is deliciously good.
We hope you will stop by again when you travel between Calgary and the Coast.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

After a night in a not so great motel, my partner and I arrived at Inn on the Ninth and it felt like our own little piece of heaven. We were warmly greeted and given all the information we might want. We were lead into a wonderfully comfortable and cozy room with a beautiful big tub! The bed was comfortable and the little sitting area was great for reading. My partner, who is 6'4, never gets to relax in a tub finally had his chance!
In the morning, we were treated to an amazing home cooked meal (something we were sorely missing after 4 days on the road). We loved this place so much that we tried to get another night but unfortunately for us, they were all booked up.
The Inn on the 9th was absolutely a highlight of an already wonderful trip!

Room Tip: "The Peach" room has a wonderful soaker tub - just a great spot to relax!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
theinnattheninthhole, Joaney and Rene at The Inn at the Ninth Hole Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

We do thank you for your great write up and sorry we could not accommodate you for another night, but you are always welcome to come back! Hope your trip will bring you to more great places and enjoy the beautiful scenery.