The Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$213
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$319
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$249
US$189
Peaks Lodge(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$194
Ramada by Wyndham Revelstoke(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Revelstoke Lodge(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$113
US$110
Eagle Pass Lodge(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$196
Orbitz.com
Peaks Lodge Cabin(Revelstoke)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$126
All reviewsfrozen yogurtenchanted forestfriendly hostsfree extraslaundry arearv spotsthree valley gaplocal attractionsshort walkstayed one nightcampingcabinbcmicrowave
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My grandson and I decided to take a quick camping trip without the whole tenting experience do we booked a cabin at the Noah's Ark campground near Revelstoke, BC. The cabin was more than we had hoped for giving us comfort and security. The weather turned out to be on the rainy side do it was an awesome time.e to just chill out. I highly recommend this campground as the owners were very pleasant people to be around and their assistance was comforting.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dennisa803
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

When we arrived and went to check in for our 6 person cabin at an advertised cost of $65.95 (as per their website and phone call back in April) the kind lady really helped us by adding a per person fee also of around $4 per person per night...Mmmm... so I kept quiet after all we and she knew we couldn't find anywhere else at this point. But hey she said we could have complimentary coffee in the morning...yay complimentary coffee...wait a minute I just paid an extra $4 per person per night! Then to keep us in the real camping feel she asked 'can you bring your own cup?' Wait a minute... I don't have cups! Hence the cabin rental, no coffee for me...or I might just take one of the paper cups they had hidden...hehe. Then we were told about the ice cream and the incentive to buy. We got a dollar coupon to spend between the family! Yeah! So we went to get our ice cream after going to the cabin. Climbing the stairs and entering the FroYo bar my kids eyes lit up and so did my bank managers, it was roughly 65cents an ounce. But hey we had a dollar to spend, a lick of the spoon each :) yeah! So the next morning after dreaming about our FroYo I went to get my...ahem..complimentary coffee in a nice cup...but wait...I'm no coffee connoisseur but it was watered down so much I though satan had come during the night and peed in the coffee urn... ah well I thought I'll go get showered and ready for the day... before I went to relieve myself of my own coffee brew and found the urinal behind...wait for it... a curtain... good thing I'm not self conscious...lol. Then to the shower, yes we had one shower for all of the great campers to share...so line up time...

Ah well, at least I was here with friends, well at least some... you see friends in the other cabin also paid a $4 per person per day fee that's not found on their website...but hey they got a gift..sucks for us I know. They were making a bed and they found a nice long brown surprise...you see after satan left the coffee for me he left a number two under one of their mattresses...lol. So they went down to talk to the good old hostess again and also asked for a splash of milk from the opened milk in the fridge for their complimentary tea (they brought their own cup), of course she said 'it'll be $3.50 for the milk' bahahaha... so they didn't mention the brown surprise and so it remains...fermenting....

Then our other friends arrived but they couldn't stay because our good hostess had rented their prebooked cabin to someone else...lol

All in all, if you really desire a campground with septic tanks covered with rotting plywood, a kids park on the road with cars, surprise costs etc and absolutely terrible and lacking amenities then this is the camp ground for you :) just make sure you have all your shots, life insurance and oh a cup...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank ravman17
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

The campground is close to a few cool places to check out if you are looking to stay out of town. Located near the Enchanted Forest/SkyTrek, Three Valley Gap and Crazy Creek. As far as the resort goes, I found they were unorganized and wifi was pretty much non existent. The spots with hookups were very close to each other not leaving much room between you and your neighbor. Also, yes there is an ark, and it has frozen yogurt in it.

If you are passing through seeing the sights and stop by for a night or two as you explore area it can be nice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cody W
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Our vacation ended with a three night stay at the Noah's Ark Resort. Sonya and Noah were so welcoming and personable from the start. The cabin was very clean and provided ample sleeping for families. The scenery was beautiful and the quiet evening were certainly memorable. Thanks so much for your amazing hospitality and will certainly go back next summer!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2017

We chose to stay here in our large tent for 2 nights last summer. The reasonable price and close proximity to local attractions were what initially attracted us. We quickly discovered friendly hosts, delicious frozen yogurt, a well-stocked gift shop, clean bathrooms and shower rooms, and a few little free extras like morning coffee and afternoon popcorn. Our 3 kids (7,9,13 at the time) and my husband and I really enjoyed our time here and are looking forward to staying again this summer, hopefully in one of the cabins!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family