All reviews underground parking bedroom suite washer dryer gondola ride full kitchen ski lockers gas fire la baguette ski season hot tub ski hill revelstoke mountain resort luxury hotel heated floors large balcony in town laundry room
Reviewed September 28, 2018

This is a ski resort and accommodation is based on that. Went in August for a wedding, nice venue at the lodge and that was really good. Went to lodge by cable car for brunch which was disappointing as hot buffet was not hot. Stayed for more than a couple of days and because it wasn't ski season not the same facilities available. No shuttle bus into town, no grocery deliveries, no liquor store, no baggette shop only one bar and restaurant open. Had to ask housekeeping to clean bathroom after 3 days and to change sheets on bed definately not a summer resort for more than a long weekend

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank JackieSwan
GM_Sutton, Front Office Manager at The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear JackieSwan -

Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with the buffet breakfast, I will forward your feedback to our Food and Beverage department as they operate all dining options onsite.

Our rates reflect the change in seasons between winter and summer operations; there are a number of options for transport to and from downtown Revelstoke should you arrive without a vehicle. I do hope you took a moment to address your concerns with our dedicated Guest Services Team while on-site, whom would have been more than happy to provide suitable solutions for you; for example our on-site liquor is closed, however a local liquor store offers a delivery service to our location, right to your suite door.

I regret to read your experience with housekeeping, I would like to discuss in further detail if you could please reach out to me at nmorgan@suttonplace.com; I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We booked a beautiful room for the Saturday night. Their rooms are more like condos than hotel rooms. We had a great stay and rode the mountain coaster and did a few hikes. The staff is very accommodating and the rooms were spotless. It was great to curl up in front of the fireplace after hiking and getting wet.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear seanmmarshall86 -

Thank you for providing us with your review. How fantastic to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us! I am happy to hear you took full advantage of the hiking trails in our area. The pipe coaster sure is blast!! I appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff and cleanliness, I will be sure to pass that along to our team.

We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed September 25, 2018

We were driving through from Big White to Banff and needed a place to stop in between, had never been to Revelstoke so we thought, why not, it looked like a nice place and Sutton Place Hotel seemed like the place to be! We are SO HAPPY WE DID. We discovered a Hotel that claims that they will exceed your expectations (what else is new...) but then DELIVERS on that claim! Case and point, my 17 month old saw a balloon in a display case and the staff heard us saying we were going to go buy him one... They feared the shop was already closed, so before we got to the shop to see it was in fact closed, Chris cuts us off at the pass and shows up with two balloons! We come down to ask a question to the concierge and he offers us wine tastings... I say wow what did we do to get this, we are then told, no we offer FREE Winetastings daily... it goes on and on, tons of little extras start adding up after a while and you realize this hotel still REALLY cares and has that culture instilled into the employees who constantly look to pleasantly surprise you! Of course having a Mountain Ski resort ski in and out attached to the Hôtel + a Spa and 3 Jacuzzis and heated pool is a huge plus but you will be back for the service!

1  Thank Didier J
GM_Sutton, Front Office Manager at The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Dear Didier J -

I appreciate the time you've taken to provide such a glowing review. How fantastic to read that you had such an enjoyable first-time stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Customer service is extremely important to us, thank you for your kind comments about our lovely team. We are truly grateful for the wonderful Guest Service team we have!

I am so pleased to read that Chris was able to go above and beyond to make sure you had an unforgettable visit, I look forward to passing along your kind comments.

We sincerely appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community and hope that you join us again soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Sutton for 3 days
Great place for a destination wedding
Fact check in we had a great view 2728
The Rockford should have been open for breakfast good parking under easy checkout
Room was great for family weddings

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear GoPlaces82593 -

Thank you for providing us with a review of your experience at Sutton Place Hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while attending the beautiful wedding on site. I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding Rockford breakfast options to our Food and Beverage Department.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and apartments were brilliant fully stocked with everything you need. Lovely surroundings and walks we were sad to leave. Only one thing was the WiFi didn’t work very well but we were warned on arrival that they were swapping providers. Heated Pool and Spa are a must to visit. Thank you for a great stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Blovell99 -

I appreciate the time you've taken to provide us with such a wonderful review. I am pleased to hear you found our suites to be well equipped for all your needs! It's great to have the option to use a kitchen and private laundry while on vacation. We are in the palm of Mother Nature's hand here in Revelstoke, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your surroundings on site.

Thank you for choosing Sutton Place Hotel as your destination in Revelstoke. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!