All reviews the pub one night street noise downtown location an older hotel middle of town small town breakfast was included long drive lovely town comfortable bed excellent hotel nice room road trip hot tub hash browns village idiot
Reviewed November 3, 2015

On a family holiday we were travelling from Vancouver to Calgary so stopped here en route. The Regent was an excellent hotel with the bed being the biggest of our 'tour'!
Really friendly staff and there was decent restaurant and pub on site. A charming surprise.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Diarmuid C
Marie S, Front Office Manager at Regent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed a comfortable stay and were happy with our food and beverage options onsite. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Revelstoke.

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

Great atmosphere. ..Great Dining at 112 although limited menu. ..Complimentary Breakfast Buffet was excellent! Only downfall is not greatest soundproofing in rooms. ..bar & street noise could be heard during night but overall we enjoyed very much & would stay again! Great value for the money!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Reagan H
Marie S, Front Office Manager at Regent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2015

We are pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay and the atmosphere of the hotel. Our apologies that you were disturbed by noise. We do offer rooms away from the street where our pub is located and would be happy to accommodate this request the next time you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed October 9, 2015

We held our regional tourism industry two-day conference here in October. Service was prompt, attentive and friendly. We also had dinner for approximately 80 people, which was superb. Highly recommend the restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank McToogle

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to exceed our guests expectations and are pleased that our hotel staff and food and beverage team made your conference even more enjoyable. We will be sure to pass on the positive feedback.

Reviewed October 8, 2015

Unique hotel in DT Revelstoke - very convenient to walk to everything. I really enjoyed my comfy room. I had a King Suite - the bed and linens were by far some of the most comfiest I have ever stayed in!! The front desk agents were fabulous - at ALL hours of the night! When I was checking out - I had the opportunity to meet a couple of the housekeeping staff - they were so kind and very helpful to me! Helped me take my luggage down the stairs - the ladies went that "extra mile" in Customer Service towards me as a guest.

We ate at both the Pub and 112 Steak House - enjoyed all of our food/drinks and service.

I look forward to visiting again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank LisaBjD

We are so pleased you had a pleasant stay,enjoyed your meals and that our staff exceeded your expectations of customer service. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Revelstoke.

Reviewed October 4, 2015

We had a suite at the Regent. One of the 2 bathrooms was not clean, with lots of hair in the bathtub. Since our room was on the street side, we heard many people shouting in the middle of the night. The pub was nice on the ground level.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m very disappointed by the lack of cleanliness that you experienced in your guest room. We pride ourselves on cleanliness & great customer service. Your experience did not reflect that. I apologize & will certainly pass on your comments to our Housekeeping Manager so that the problems you have mentioned can be dealt with. Thanks again. This type of feedback is invaluable.