See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2014

This experience was amazing. Rene and Connie are wonderful hosts. Rene was super helpful; the morning we were supposed to start our road trip, he sent me an email with things to do/see on our drive to Revelstoke. The property itself is a place to explore with its own access to a secluded lake, complimentary canoe, hiking trails, waterfall, reservoir and the list goes on! It gives you an intimate resort-ish feel. Our friends were upgraded to a room with a lake view.

- A swimming pool, garden and hot tub right outside the patio.

- Delicious breakfast with fresh fruits from their very own garden served while enjoying the sun at the patio.

- Spacious rooms with comfortable beds. My friend loved the linens- oh so very soft.

- Freezers provided for your food or booze. Their own collection of bar was also very reasonably priced.

- Bar and a chill-out lounge with pool table etc. in the basement to hang out with friends after dinner.

Didn’t have enough time to explore the property. Didn’t get to check out the chapel they have and a 500 year old iron-made bridal bed, more than a hundred year old chairs etc. (pretty interesting!)

The extra 10-15 minute drive is a little tedious but once you reach the property, you will definitely be blown away!

Room Tip: Queen size bed with lake view is perfect on this property.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank VoiceOpinions
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We booked two nights in Revelstoke to give us a day to travel via Rogers Pass take in the scenery and do some of the short walks, then have an easy day before travelling to Whistler. We should have stayed an extra night as Revelstoke has plenty of things to do and is not as touristy as the ice fields parkway. Mulvehill Creek Wilderness Inn was a little hard to find but once there we found a beautifully property. The property is very interesting at 36 acres with it's own waterfall which is quite large, has it's own hydro electric system, it's own Chappell, a huge lake with canoes available for guests to use, lots of wildflowers, squirrels, lots of birds especially humming birds which I loved to photograph and other wildlife. Renee and Cornelia were very good hosts and the breakfast that Cornelia cooks with produce from her own garden is delicious. The property is for sale and could easily be taken to another level as it is such a beautiful place, let's hope any potential buyer is as gracious as Renee and Cornelia. If you like a quiet bush setting this is the place to stay. I loved it and would and would certainly return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The hosts Rene and Connie were so welcoming and yet, they disappeared after our arrival and allowed us to experience their beautiful property on our own terms. We hiked, canoed, fished, ate, rested and marvelled at the beauty of B.C. Breakfast was divine, with mushrooms collected on site and jam made from wild plums and crabapple trees right outside the back door. Definitely the highlight of our trip west! I understand that the property is for sale and only hope that some like-minded person will take it over and continue the fantastic experience for many others. Thank you Rene and Connie.

Room Tip: Honeymoon suite (Otter's Burrow) was large and comfortable for a longer stay - with balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maureen H
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at the inn for 6 nights, never slept so good, Rene and Conny were so gracious and lovely, Conny fixed the most amazing breakfast every morning, have to say I am hooked on her homemade jams and jellies. The location is a short drive into town, the grounds are beautiful, walk up the waterfall, to the lake, beautiful chapel, sit and watch the eagles and other birds..If your looking for the perfect place to relax and unwind this is the place to go,,We fell we have truly become friends with Rene and Conny...We will never forget them or their wonderful inn..

Room Tip: Can't choose a wrong room, they are all lovely and so comfy...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I spent a week here, and the whole experience exceeded my expectations. The setting is gorgeous, the inn is calm, lovely, spacious, the grounds are wonderful, and the breakfasts are out of this world. Rene and Conny are terrific hosts. They provided me with ideas of what to do and see--and there is a lot in this area. The property is largely wilderness, some of it groomed for access. All the power comes from Mulvehill Creek; the inn is rightly recognized for its contribution to environmental well-being and sustainability. I was hoping this was a place where I could just sit in the shade and read, contemplate the mountains and water, and relax. Perfect for this, as well as sightseeing. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have exactly the kind of vacation I wanted and needed. I plan to go again next summer, and as many summers thereafter as possible.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here. All are very comfortable, spacious, and well furnished.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo