“Neat little place”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Our group of 6 stopped by on a Friday night for dinner. It was very busy but they managed to find a place for us to sit. The meals were all well done and the buzz was interesting. A good hangout for locals and visitors alike.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,275)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Super service and the place to be in Revelstoke a day of skiing. Only able to eat the burger and salads which was awesome! But also all the other food passed by looked great

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, huge portions, and cold beer, there isn't anything better after a long day on the hill. Love it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I had just arrived to town and the Village Idiot was a recommendation from a friend who had been to Revelstoke before. I was lucky to get one of the last available seats at the bar as I was traveling solo and hate to take up a table anyway. The staff and atmosphere were welcoming and helpful with their suggestions. I had a salad for dinner and wasn't hurried to finish my beer. I'm glad I went and was even more flattered when I crossed paths with one of the bar tenders the next night at the Craft Bierhaus and he remembered my name and said Hi! The Idiot is definitely on my list of places to go back to my next trip there.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I've eaten here 3 times over 2 years. Food always wonderful and people always friendly. I recently had the kitchen sink burger, a fork and knife for sure since you'd never get your mouth around it. Huge with many different flavors. The 3 ladies with me had salads and rice dishes and were very happy. People are always friendly here and the place is always packed, even mid-week during the shoulder seasons. Enjoy.