“Food was great!! Staff was not :(”
Review of The Village Idiot

The Village Idiot
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time in this restaurant and if it had not been for the delicious food, it probably would have been my last time. Got barked at by our waitress, but stayed when the people at the table next to us told us told us that the pizza was amazing (which it really was). A small can easily feed to hungry adults!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,274)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great service, portion size & quality of food! I love the decor, in fact my now 24 year old son's 1st snowboard boots are displayed above the bar! He was 7.....

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Recommended to us...Family, Couples, Singles all have a place at this fun, high energy spot. We love sitting at the bar in restaurants and had lovely cocktails and hearty casual food there. This is the place to eat big fare and wash it down with a cold bevy. Relaxed and welcoming!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I had a burger and fries and my wife her burger with salad. The burger was very good. The service was extraordinary. Price was not outrageous. And now I can say I had lunch with(?) or is that just at the Village Idiot. Doesn't matter it was fun anyways. The decor is all about winter sport as you are in a ski resort town. Red Bull tv on all screens is kinda fun to watch as the scenery on the footage we saw was exemplary even though I am so NOT into winter anything for myself!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is the bomb! You come in to this laid back atmosphere with TV's everywhere showing redbull TV (freestyle winter sports). Personally that already had me hooked. The waiters and the make up of the restaurant is super cool and you can see that there are a lot of freestylers going in there. Then we got the menu and it was super funny/creatively written. Then the food came and it was amazing! Fresh and tasty! Totally on point! Will be back and absolutely recommend it to all young folks that are laid back and like that sort of atmosphere! Thanks for the great food guys!

Date of visit: October 2018