All reviews within walking distance of downtown other guests quiet location one night mustang creaking hosts fireplace couch camping
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Stayed here one night en route to a camping getaway. The property was beautiful and Lena, our host, was amazing. She is a great conversationalist who is both charming and humorous and makes a killer breakfast. Our party consisted of three heterosexual dudes so it was a little weird sharing one room with a bath smack in the middle of the room, but it made for a few good laughs come shower time. We were accommodated with 3 separate beds, which was a plus, and I found mine to be quite comfortable. The three of us would not at all hesitate to come back here, as much for Lena's company as for the accommodations, which were lovely. I think Mustang B&B would make for a great romantic getaway and I would love to come back there with my wife one day. Lena & Mustang B&B get an enthusiastic 5 stars from me!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights in the Royal Suite for two days skiing at Revelstoke. Large, very comfortable room with small to average sized bath. The House is an older house with lots of character. We walked to dinner both nights. Maxine our host was terrific! She was on top of everything and made our stay very enjoyable.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Be aware B&B is owned by an absentiee owner, the "proprietor" was not at house,(on holidays) unbeknownst to us, instead we had an "assitant", who lives offsite, so no one staying at house at night except the Guests!. This house though beautiful at one time, is getting in poor condition, flower beds and yard in poor condition,sidewalks breaking up, porch rotting,old furniture stored on porch etc,etc,. We phoned to advise we would be checking in around 4PM, no answer!, so we showed up at approximately 4PM and the "assistant to the assistant" was just arriving with babies in tow, to pepare for the morning breakfast.
It would have been nice to know that basically no-one would be at house, we were never advised of this, very poorly run in my estimation, this establishment is operating on its past accomplishments and needs to be revamped and updated.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lariat350
Reviewed September 4, 2016

We stayed here for a night on a brief anniversary get away. The host was very accommodating of my pregnancy-related dietary restrictions, and very proactive in helping other guests find up to date hiking info (bear activity had closed some local trails).

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 4, 2016

My husband and I stopped in Revelstoke for 3 nights to check out the Meadows in the Sky Parkway. We stayed at the Mustang B&B and were warmly welcomed by the caretakers (the owner does not live there but has entrusted the business to a couple who do). Breakfast was excellent and was served when we wanted it. Our hosts were available to answer any questions. The room was very comfortable with all the required amenities. We would stay again!

Date of stay: August 2016