“Pizza was great”

Ranked #18 of 70 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Description: We are not your typical pizza place. We are a mountain-style pizzeria with homemade pastas.We have a choice of 14 Gourmet Pizzas and 14 Classic Pizzas. We also make east-coast style donairs, wings and salads.
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Ordered pizza for takeaway. It was delicious. The pulled pork poutine was also lovely. Good value for money

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

A great recommendation from a friend, who recommended Nico's for their donairs and pizza. In the end, one of us had a donair and the other poutine. Both were very tasty!! Small restaurant, so glad we were there prior to the lunch hour, as all the tables filled up shortly after. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

My wife and I stopped in for a meal, and did not regret it. My wife had the Penne and I had the Lasagne. The penne came in a large bowl, which my wife said that it was delicious, my lasagne came with plenty of meat sauce which I loved as usually I found in other restaurants that meat sauce is very little.
Taste was very good, and next time I visit, I will try another dish.
The service was very good, and made us feel like a regular customer.
We will come back again.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in Revelstoke for the night on route from Alberta to Vancouver Island and found this restaurant.
It’s nice and friendly with good inside and outside seating. The menu was extensive and you could make your own too.
The pizzas are made to order and came out piping hot and was very tasty.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Not the best pizza my family have ever eaten. Despite choosing the thin crust option for all our pizzas, the base was actually rather thick, heavy and stodgy. The tomato sauce overpowered the flavour of the toppings - it was rather sour and there was way too much of it. We all left feeling rather bloated.

Date of visit: July 2018