All reviews waffles train tracks one night free breakfast breakfast room is hard boiled eggs light sleeper flat screen tv comfortable beds queen bed would definitely stay here again free pass aquatic center place to stay waffle maker overnight stop road trip
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Our family of three stayed here for a night on our way through Revelstoke. For the price of Revelstoke hotels, this one exceeded my expectations. The room was clean, and for the most part nicely renovated. Included a free breakfast with all that we needed. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Swiss_Chalet_Manager, Owner at Swiss Chalet Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to read that you found your room clean and that you enjoyed the free breakfast. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

The best thing about the motel is the very friendly and helpful staff. The young woman on reception went out of her way to assist with using the laundry facilities, for example. Not so good is the teeny tiny room - I don't think I've ever been in such a small motel room, but maybe that was my fault when booking. Breakfast is included, and was OK, but the breakfast room is also very small; when we were there (admittedly peak time) there weren't enough tables for everyone to sit at.

The trains were relentless throughout the night (or so it felt) so sleep was patchy.

The free pass to the aquatic centre was a bonus. However I would choose somewhere more comfortable next time I'm in Revelstoke.

Room Tip: Choose a room that doesn't face the main road or train tracks
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. In regards to the room size, we do have a range of room sizes to suit different needs. In the future, please let us know if you are having any issues and we are more then happy to try to help provide a solution. Some of our rooms, such as our corner rooms, tend to be quieter and larger.
Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to the Rockies. Our room was upstairs with a a queen bed. It was lovely, clean and modern. The bed was so comfy. I had mixed up my dates at the time of booking but the manager helped me out and luckily they had a room for us. We also were given a free pass to the local swimming pool which had a sauna, steam room and hot tub as well. It was just down the road and open till late , a great way to end a long day of driving. Breakfast was plentiful aswell. Great little place and fantastic value!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Swiss_Chalet_Manager, Owner at Swiss Chalet Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm happy to hear that found the beds to be comfortable and that you took advantage of the free Aquatic Centre passes. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The room is smaller than most hotels we stayed in but the price is also lower. It is well kept. Friendly staff. Good Value. I would stay here again. We found it quiet and the air conditioning work well. We had a nice breakfast as well.

Stayed: August 2018
Swiss_Chalet_Manager, Owner at Swiss Chalet Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you found value in your stay, staff friendly and enjoyed the breakfast. Thank you again for your review.

All the best,

Reviewed August 13, 2018

This motel has newly renovated rooms with nice interior. We had a family suite and the windows faced the back, which meant it was a bit quieter (less street and train noise). Rooms are quite small but functional. Breakfast was basic, but good. We loved the free passes to the aquatic center.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back alley are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Swiss_Chalet_Manager, Owner at Swiss Chalet Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to read that you took advantage of the free Aquatic Centre passes. Thank you again for your review.
All the best,