“Only partially open in May.”

Mount Revelstoke National Park
Book In Advance
More Info
US$80.61*
and up
Half-Day Whitewater Rafting in Revelstoke
Ranked #3 of 50 things to do in Revelstoke
Reviewed November 18, 2016

At the end of May we were able to drive up part of the Meadows in the Sky Parkway and there was only 1 walk accessible : the inspiration woods trail in the lower part of the park.

All reviews
"wear long sleeves"
"views are spectacular"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 18, 2016

I enjoyed several different walks at the summit area of Meadows in the Sky Parkway. The map that I was provided at the bottom of the parkway was the most informative map I found during my entire journey through Canadian National Parks. The Parkway is closed at night because too many people ran over the lizards. Unfortunately, the ski jump trail was closed.

The highlight of my visit was at the parking area for the ski jump, I went to look at what I guess is a bike park, and a bear rambled right on through the park!!

Reviewed November 10, 2016

We personally prefer this park in the summer. It isn't touristy and commercialized - just wild nature and mountains.
The only complaint is that you have to buy an expensive national park entrance pass.
I guess poor people cannot hike in national parks.

1  Thank h8mosquitos
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Driving to Mount Revelstoke from Kelowna is an easy day trip. If you are in this area, a visit to Mount Revelstoke is a must - it's so easy to get to, and the views at the top of the mountain are simply breath taking. While we were there, there had been sightings of grizzly bears, so trail access was limited - but still, the views were just fantastic. It made for a lovely day trip, and some great photo opportunities.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Several stops along the way at scenic overlooks. It was a particularly cold day with some snow showers so we didnt want a long walk but we did the trail from the car park at the top of the mountain which was really enjoyable.
Would recommend you at least do the drive up the mountain if you visit the area. We could quite easily spent a couple of days here.

1  Thank NaturesMoments