“Great trip!”

Glacier Helicopters Ltd.
Ranked #4 of 15 Tours in Revelstoke
More attraction details
Owner description: Glacier Helicopters Ltd. is located in the heart of the Columbia Mountains where breath taking scenery abounds and there exists the opportunity to relax and enjoy some of the best alpine wilderness that Canada has to offer. Our spectacular sightseeing flights provide unparalleled views of crystal clear mountain lakes, cascading waterfalls, glaciers and lush forests. We are open year round - the seasonal tour base is situated 16 kilometres west of Revelstoke, BC at Three Valley Lake Chateau and our Hangar is just 5km west of Revelstoke. Why not give us a call or e-mail to book a flight time?
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed October 5, 2016

Took a 30 minute helicopter tour out of their Revelstoke location. The pilot and his wife (whom are the owners) were absolutely wonderful. Both were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The tour was absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend Glacier Helicopters!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

Highly recommended! We searched through many companies and found Glacier Helicopters to have the best reviews and that ended up being for good reason. The views are amazing, there is mountains, glaciers, lakes and more. Its in 2 easy to find locations and the pilot was friendly, personable and very knowledgeable about the area. We felt safe, learned something about the area, were wowed by views and had an wonderful time Thanks so much to owners and Pilots Kelly and Paul. If your searching for a heli flight tour , look no further :)

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

This is my second tour with Glacier Helicopters and it was even better than the last! I highly recommend it for both tourists and locals - the views are better than anything (gondola or airplane) as the pilot can fly so close to the beautiful landscape. Worth every penny!!!

Management response:Responded October 7, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the tour and we greatly appreciate you flying with us again.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

My wife and I were out in Revelstoke and learned about the helicopter tours by Glacier Helicopters. We booked the glacier tour, a 35 minute ride over the mountains and glaciers west of Revelstoke. Simon was our pilot. This was my first helo ride, but he put me at ease right away. He is an amazing pilot and the ride was smoother than any plane that I have been on. The largest glacier we flew over was Blanket Glacier. The views were amazing - we saw things from a perspective that one can only get by flying over them. I was so mesmerized I think I was in a trance part of the time. I highly recommend you take this tour if at all possible. It will be the highlight of your trip.

Management response:Responded September 24, 2016

It's great to hear how much you and your wife enjoyed the tour - thank you for taking the time to write a review. We feel very fortunate to live and work in such a beautiful area - getting to share it with others certainly is a real privilege.