“Best pizza”

Zala's Steak & Pizza House
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Revelstoke
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For authentic Italian food in Revelstoke, visit Zala's Steak & Pizza House. We use the freshest ingredients when preparing your order! We offer dine-in, delivery and takeout for our fantastic assortment of dishes including BBQ chicken, pizza, pasta, lobster, seafood fettuccine and more! Call us today to place an order or to make a reservation.
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I had one of the best pizzas I have ever had ( the 10 inch special ) it was huge and was enough for my lunch the next day as well!.
Zalas is a bit expensive but worth it.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

When the menu transported me back to the 1990’s, I was a bit sceptical, but the food was very good. Good staff, great food reasonable prices, great experience. Highly recommend if you are in town.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The place is pretty big, but nice. We had a steaks and they were really tasty! Kid's menu, too! Nice and helpfull staff.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Amazing food. Amazing service. Amazing experience. My wife and I were staying at a hotel nearby and decided to go out for dinner at Zalas. There were so many choices for dinner but we decided to give them a shot because of the selection on their menu. It was a 15 minute wait but we were so glad that we decided to wait. I had the 7 oz lobster tail and my wife "built" a seafood pasta. We both agreed it was one of the best meals we have had! Blew our typical Red Lobster date out of the water (pun intended). Receipt says our waitress was Michele and she was incredible! Best service we had our entire trip. All and all one of the best dining experiences we have had and we look forward to travelling through again one day and will definitely be stopping at Zalas for dinner.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Many visits to Revelstoke but this is the first visit to Zala’s. The penne with meat sauce was served hot and quick and was quite delicious. Staff was friendly and attentive without being intrusive.