From the moment we made our first telephone call to Oceanside Village Resort, we were impressed with the friendly and helpful service that Kathy provided. Arriving in our cottage/cabin, we were delighted by the wonderful cozy, clean and homey feel of our vacation home. Tastefully decorated with up-to-date furnishings, we were quickly "at home" - comfortable and cozy. We were impressed with the number of towels provided including beach/pool towels. While the kitchen is stocked with basic pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, salt and pepper etc., don't forget to bring your own spices, oil, food wraps, etc. Laundry detergent was not provided, so be sure to bring your own if you need to launder your clothes.
We were looking for much-needed rest and relaxation and that's exactly what we received. We were so comfortable and relaxed that we decided to stay longer than the original week we had planned.
The best part of Oceanside Village Resort for us was that not only did we have a beautiful cabin to stay in but also that our aging dog who can no longer be left behind on our holidays was welcome too.
We were reluctant to leave our little piece of paradise but thankful we discovered this gem of a pet friendly vacation home rental resort in Parksville. (none of the other resorts are pet friendly!)
Thanks Oceanside Village Resort - we look forward to our return (SOON!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanside Village is a convenient Parksville resort situated on a beautiful 15 acre property offering various styles/sizes of new cottages sleeping from 1-8 persons in Parksville's resort area. Each cottage boasts all the comforts of home, coming fully equipped with 6 appliances, 2-3 TV's, DVD players, large open concept rooms with vaulted ceilings and field stone fireplaces. Enjoy the outdoors on your front and back decks which come with patio furniture and your own BBQ. This unique development features thoughtfully designed luxury cottages within easy walking distance to nearby lush forest trails and miles of sandy beaches to explore Rathtrevor Provincial Park. Located within our Resort is an indoor pool with hot tub and fitness centre. Also a Day Spa & Salon, Tea/Coffee House & Clothing Boutique. Riptide Lagoon Adventure Park is located next door and our area also hosts four first class golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Oceanside Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanside Village Hotel Parksville
- Oceanside Village Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island