Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DWMurray
Salmon Arm, Canada

Clean & Quiet, Excellent Staff.

Review of Skylite Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 8, 2018
I booked this hotel for a family member who unexpectedly needed a room in Parksville for the night. I knew nothing about the motel (other than what was written on Expedia.ca).

My brother thoroughly enjoyed his stay there, as the room was spotless and quiet. The staff -- especially San -- were great and extremely helpful.

What else can one expect for such a reasonably priced motel?
Date of stay: October 2018
Room Tip: Speak to San. He was exceptionally helpful.
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Front desk in our hotel lobby
Coast Parksville Hotel Exterior
Join Wyndham Rewards Free
2.1 km from Skylite Motel
2.1 km from Skylite Motel
Free parking
Some rooms with two beds, some with kitchenettes. Free internet.
C$269
Go to your Happy Price
  • Vio.com
2.3 km from Skylite Motel
View more hotels in Parksville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2018

We found it clean, roomy, quiet, comfortable and reasonably priced.
Location was where we wanted to be.
Continental breakfast was modest but all we needed.
Check the dresser for an extra pillow.
Super soft bed, tho.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

For what it is and what it cost - not bad, but not good either. It’s been renovated but cheaply. Now I’m not a big guy - but the shower head did a great job beating on my neck - not my head! Very small TV. On the plus side - the people are great - rooms are clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Stayed at this Motel for 3 nights to go to Car Show in Coombs and Parksville, it is Central, good Price, comes with a Small Continental Breakfast that you take to your room, no room or Tables in the breakfast area only 1 outside. It is an Older Motel but Clean and Fairly Comfy Beds, you Park your Car right outside your Room so that was good also. The room came with a Fridge, Microwave and Stove Top for Convenience. They take pets but only 1 pet room and an extra Fee is charged. The Management/Owners are Very Friendly and Helpful for anything you need.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2018

When I walked into the reception I was greeted by unfriendly receptionist staff. I didn't make reservations ahead of time but decided to see if there was availability overnight as there was going to be snow the next day. The next morning I woke up and noticed the bed linen had long hair strands on it about 5 dark hairs and the glass I used for water was smudged. When I informed staff of my concerns I was shrugged off. Will never go back again. Very rude and very dirty place.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank morganjames087
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Great little motel reasonable rates continental breakfast the desk staff were friendly and helpful the room was large with kitchenette refrigerator stove top dishes microwave the room was clean the shower had lots of hot water with generous shower head easy access to motel near the highway it was not noisy at night

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple