Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tony Trotman
Williams Lake, Canada

Great pet-friendly motel with spacious and comfortable rooms

Review of Skylite Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 21, 2019
We were surprised by the amount of space in the room - it was excellent. There was a small changing area as well leading to a good sized and clean bathroom. The kitchenette was well appointed with good size fridge/freezer. Very quiet area. We had a pet-friendly room which had a patio door leading out into a private yard - great for our two dogs. Breakfast was very basic.
Date of stay: April 2019
    C$319
1.5 km from Skylite Motel
2.1 km from Skylite Motel
Free parking
Some rooms with two beds, some with kitchenettes. Free internet.
  • Official Hotel Site
    C$169
2.8 km from Skylite Motel
View more hotels in Parksville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I booked this hotel for a family member who unexpectedly needed a room in Parksville for the night. I knew nothing about the motel (other than what was written on Expedia.ca).

My brother thoroughly enjoyed his stay there, as the room was spotless and quiet. The staff -- especially San -- were great and extremely helpful.

What else can one expect for such a reasonably priced motel?

Room tip: Speak to San. He was exceptionally helpful.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2018

We found it clean, roomy, quiet, comfortable and reasonably priced.
Location was where we wanted to be.
Continental breakfast was modest but all we needed.
Check the dresser for an extra pillow.
Super soft bed, tho.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

For what it is and what it cost - not bad, but not good either. It’s been renovated but cheaply. Now I’m not a big guy - but the shower head did a great job beating on my neck - not my head! Very small TV. On the plus side - the people are great - rooms are clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Stayed at this Motel for 3 nights to go to Car Show in Coombs and Parksville, it is Central, good Price, comes with a Small Continental Breakfast that you take to your room, no room or Tables in the breakfast area only 1 outside. It is an Older Motel but Clean and Fairly Comfy Beds, you Park your Car right outside your Room so that was good also. The room came with a Fridge, Microwave and Stove Top for Convenience. They take pets but only 1 pet room and an extra Fee is charged. The Management/Owners are Very Friendly and Helpful for anything you need.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2018

When I walked into the reception I was greeted by unfriendly receptionist staff. I didn't make reservations ahead of time but decided to see if there was availability overnight as there was going to be snow the next day. The next morning I woke up and noticed the bed linen had long hair strands on it about 5 dark hairs and the glass I used for water was smudged. When I informed staff of my concerns I was shrugged off. Will never go back again. Very rude and very dirty place.

Date of stay: February 2018