Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
BC_Explorer_MT
Victoria, Canada

Customer Service is Top Notch

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 31, 2023via mobile
My partner and I decided to stay here for one night to celebrate my birthday.

The hotel is recently renovated and the staff were all so friendly and helpful. A special shout out to Jamie for leaving Prosecco in our room for my birthday and to Jack who saved us a taxi fare and drove us so we could visit the sand castle competition.

The bed was comfy and the restaurant was great. 10/10.
Date of stay: July 2023
Room Tip: Ocean view room if you can get one (we did not as they were sold out already unfortunately).
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C$199
C$189
  • eDreams
0.2 km from Bayside Resort Parksville, Ascend Hotel Collection
Free parking
Some rooms with two beds, some with kitchenettes. Free internet.
C$259
  • ZenHotels.com
    C$278
0.5 km from Bayside Resort Parksville, Ascend Hotel Collection
View more hotels in Parksville
All reviews overlooking the bay an older property bald eagles an ocean view room room was spotless on site restaurant beds were comfortable an update qualicum beach ocean front vancouver island patio tide sand bc
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2023 via mobile

Fabulous location for lunch with beautiful view over the beach & ocean. Food was very good (you won’t be disappointed with the chowder) and wine very nice. Our waitress (Alyssa) was very professional, friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend 🤩

Room tip: Head for the patio on a sunny day
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank carolshadbolt
Reviewed June 26, 2023

I have selected this hotel for the oceanfront view to celebrate our 34th Wedding Anniversary, oceanfronts which i loved the most, whenever i travel with my husband, have been my priority, unfortunately when I booked due to misunderstanding with a third party agent assigned me to a standard room to my frustration and paying a less than 300 a night with a high expectation of a beautiful view, doubled my disgust. We requested at the Front Desk if there will be cancellations or early check out but was declined twice reasoning out that their hotel was fully booked.

Fortunately, I am just grateful that two competent and very welcoming staff at the Front Desk, on Day 2, went over and beyond their usual tasks of accommodating our second night with an Oceanfront view despite on a full house.

Kudos to Shannon and Stuart for the effort by making my husband’s Anniversary treat a meaningful one and for granting my request.

The hotel restaurant has wonderful staff too.

Totally grateful!

Gene V.
Vancouver

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2023

Destiny in the lounge is the bomb.
I've been a guest for several years and I always leave with a smile because of her. They must be short of staff because she always has too many tables to cover. Hopefully they pay their staff more because of service shortages.

The negative is that the prices have gone up while the portions have shrunk.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2023 via mobile

So impressed with this hotel. The staff were beyond friendly at every turn. Location was great and loved how dog friendly it was. The rooms were beautiful and spotless! Bonus was the pool which was a hit for our kids. This would be my go to hotel while in Parksville.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2023

The location is great! They seem to focus mostly on updating the lobby and not the rooms or the gym. The beds were ok, the pillows weren't great and the rooms are a bit dated in comparison to the lobby. We asked for a couple extra chairs for the balcony for our kids and said there weren't any. But there were many on the premises not in use. I wouldn't stay here again with a family.
The gym needs an update, one of the belts on the treadmill is torn. Good thing theres some beautiful places to run outside nearby

Date of stay: May 2023