Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lani M
Vancouver, Canada

Much better service!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 5, 2023
Went back to the Bayside , once for lunch, once for dinner… service was much much better! Food always tasty and the view exceptional!❤️🧜🏻‍♀️❤️We all enjoyed our meal and certainly will return again soon!

Date of stay: August 2023
4.7 km from Bayside Resort Parksville, Ascend Hotel Collection
  • Booking.com
4.9 km from Bayside Resort Parksville, Ascend Hotel Collection
Free parking
Some rooms with two beds, some with kitchenettes. Free internet.
Go to your Happy Price
  • Vio.com
  • Official Hotel Site
    C$169
4.8 km from Bayside Resort Parksville, Ascend Hotel Collection
View more hotels in Parksville
All reviews overlooking the bay an older property bald eagles an ocean view room room was spotless on site restaurant beds were comfortable an update qualicum beach ocean front vancouver island patio tide sand bc
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2023 via mobile

My partner and I decided to stay here for one night to celebrate my birthday.

The hotel is recently renovated and the staff were all so friendly and helpful. A special shout out to Jamie for leaving Prosecco in our room for my birthday and to Jack who saved us a taxi fare and drove us so we could visit the sand castle competition.

The bed was comfy and the restaurant was great. 10/10.

Room tip: Ocean view room if you can get one (we did not as they were sold out already unfortunately).
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BC_Explorer_MT
Reviewed June 28, 2023 via mobile

Fabulous location for lunch with beautiful view over the beach & ocean. Food was very good (you won’t be disappointed with the chowder) and wine very nice. Our waitress (Alyssa) was very professional, friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend 🤩

Room tip: Head for the patio on a sunny day
1  Thank carolshadbolt
Reviewed June 26, 2023

I have selected this hotel for the oceanfront view to celebrate our 34th Wedding Anniversary, oceanfronts which i loved the most, whenever i travel with my husband, have been my priority, unfortunately when I booked due to misunderstanding with a third party agent assigned me to a standard room to my frustration and paying a less than 300 a night with a high expectation of a beautiful view, doubled my disgust. We requested at the Front Desk if there will be cancellations or early check out but was declined twice reasoning out that their hotel was fully booked.

Fortunately, I am just grateful that two competent and very welcoming staff at the Front Desk, on Day 2, went over and beyond their usual tasks of accommodating our second night with an Oceanfront view despite on a full house.

Kudos to Shannon and Stuart for the effort by making my husband’s Anniversary treat a meaningful one and for granting my request.

The hotel restaurant has wonderful staff too.

Totally grateful!

Gene V.
Vancouver

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2023

Destiny in the lounge is the bomb.
I've been a guest for several years and I always leave with a smile because of her. They must be short of staff because she always has too many tables to cover. Hopefully they pay their staff more because of service shortages.

The negative is that the prices have gone up while the portions have shrunk.

Date of stay: May 2023
Reviewed June 13, 2023 via mobile

So impressed with this hotel. The staff were beyond friendly at every turn. Location was great and loved how dog friendly it was. The rooms were beautiful and spotless! Bonus was the pool which was a hit for our kids. This would be my go to hotel while in Parksville.

Trip type: Travelled with family