I have traveled to many countries and stayed in many places, but never have I seen such a wonderful view or experienced such a peace from the moment my husband and I arrived. The staff was friendly and professional. The cottage was comfortable, and well supplied with all you could want. A beautiful beach that was perfect for building sand castles or flying kites. At night we could see the cruise ships at a distance. My husband and I cannot wait to take our children and grandchildren for a week. A perfect vacation for two or more. Don't forget to have a meal at the Maclure House Inn. We had a curry buffet and it was wonderful.
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Vancouver Island > Parksville
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 9 Speciality Lodging in Parksville
Price Range: $171 - $259 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Beach Acres Resort 3*
Number of rooms: 54
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests tell us a holiday at Beach Acres Resort reminds them to slow their pace down for some golf, a walk on the beach, to read the book Oprah recommended, and most importantly, to spend time with friends and family. Our cottages and townhouses are a home away from home you can comfortably call your own - time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Beach Acres Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Acres Hotel Parksville
- Beach Acres Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island