We recently stayed at Ocean Trails over the Easter long weekend. It was our 3rd time staying at this resort & absolutely loved it there! We stayed for a total of 4 nights in a 2 bedroom unit for the 3 of us. The furnishings are modern and nice, the decor is also nice but more importantly, the unit was very clean...immaculate really. I love the cozy kitchen and it had the basics needed to be able to cook and enjoy our own meals at the unit and not always having to eat out every single day. Our unit had a dishwasher and an in suite laundry as well. I also loved the gas fireplace which we did use the first night. Over all the rooms are a good size. The grounds are kept very nice with some flowers and shrubs and beautiful green grass and trail paths for those who enjoy walking or biking. It's a great location close by a mini golf park and if you enjoy the beach, you can walk down a bit of a challenging trail or drive 5 mins and you're at Rathtrevour park and beach. I love listening to the sounds of the birds and nature first thing in the morning -- it's so peaceful and tranquil there (in April). Definitely great value for the money....it's a well maintained family oriented resort and better than some hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the bluff above world-famous Rathtrevor Beach, Ocean Trails Resort is an affordable, family friendly property consisting of bright, modern, one, two and three bedroom condominiums. Condos have fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces, cosy duvets, and a washer/dryer in every unit! We offer a seasonal outdoor pool, year round hot tub and tennis court,recreation area with complimentary BBQ area, sand volleyball, bocce, horseshoes, children's playground, complimentary internet in all units as well as WIFI onsite and unlimited access to Jim's Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Trails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Trails Hotel Parksville
- Ocean Trails Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island